Thread: Lost and found in NJ: Fishermens' and other finds

Hybrid View

Bump for this guy's phone. I'lll try to hold on to it for another 30 days before I get rid of it.

Default Lost fishing net.

This was somewhere in Monmouth county today, in the afternoon, around 1pm. We and some others used it a few times to get our fish in, and realized as we went to leave that someone left it there.

I can't describe it for obvious reasons. If you or someone you know lost one on today 5-2 in that area, e-mail me with a description.

I would really like to see this net get back to it's rightful owner.

hey fellas found a bucket today in monouth county with several luers and other items in it if u lost it let me know...btw i will be using plugs in case of an emergency lol jfp

Default Kayak gear found

Joe, did the bucket look anything like this?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	googan white bucket effumall.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	38.7 KB 
ID:	12250

This was sent to me by one of our members.

"Found some gear yesterday and would like to get it back. Tell me where you lost it and what you lost."

BillDude, a kayaker friend of mine, found some kayak gear on 10/7/10. If you lost it, please contact him and he'll be glad to return ASAP.

Good mojo on ya Bill!

Default lost surf bag

The guy who lost it posted it on another forum. He lost it in Wildwood on Nov22, and hey, you never know, the more forums you post it on the better your chances are.

"Fishing in N. Wildwood today. Left the beach using the 1st Ave. exit. I lost my Aqua Skins surf bag somewhere along the way. It's the small, black, 4 tube bag, it had a wooden needle eel plug, krocodile, hopkins with a spro bucktail attached, x-rap lure, and 2 snag hooks. If anyone finds it, I would greatly appreciate its return. I'll even throw in a fishing trip by truck or boat to anyone who finds and returns it. You can reach me at: 609-425-9401.

Thanks!"

Default Lost Cabelas bag in Cliffwood Beach

I saw this on another site, and maybe some one might be able to help this guy. His internet name is jlapenta, here is the post-

"Had a senior moment this week, left a cabellas tackle bag at Cliffwood Beach last Thursday evening. Had a couple of containers inside, one with tackle, second one with a few plugs, headlight, sweatshirt.

I know its a long shot, but I thought I'd put it out there, in case someone ran across (or over) it."

lost bag in AH, the guy posted on aother site

Reward if FOUND and RETURNED!!
    Went Fishing out of the Highlands (108 Marina Bay Court) last week with Cpt Ray Burke of the Madd Gaffer. Had a great trip but left a small black tackle bag some where at the dock or in the parking lot. It had a lot of winter flounder rigs in it as well as some colored sinkers, circle hooks and leader material. I wouldnt be as upset about it if most of the winter flounder rigs in the bag weren't made by my father right before he passed. Any help in finding it would be greatly appreciated and rewarded. Thank you!! please email me at ConlonandCo@hotmail.com or call 610-385-3091 if it is found.