Thread: AI/MD Report 11/8/09

Default AI/MD Report 11/8/09

Well thought I was going to have to work today but turned out I didn't so figured it was time to do some fishing, so Chris Jr, hunter,ronnie & I headed for AI. After a stop at Bev's for some bunker we hit the beach, after makeing a few passes up and down the beach I found a spot I thought looked fishyyyyyy. Shortly after getting set up a friend of mine showed up from PA and set up camp next to us. It didn't take long to figure out we picked a good spot, before I could even get my second rod in the water my first goes off while I was talking to a friend and after a short tussel my first fish is on the beach a 44.5" 28.1lber.

After a few pics and getting the rods back in the water Johns rods takes a dive and he's hooked up with what turns out to be the biggest fish of thr day a 50"L 30"G 49.7lb cow!!!!

Then Hunter follows it up with a 24" striped one. It was a beautiful day got kick back with some friends and family it don't get any better.

Heres a few pics.

I Live and Breath Fishing!!! It dont get any better..

Century Fishing
    AMSA 736
    Eastern Shore Anglers

Awesome report dude! Those are some quality fish you're holdin up there, and the look in your son's eyes says it all. WTG!

Are those your custom sand spikes in the background of the first pic?

I guess they held up to those fish, and you didn't have to worry about them being pulled out.

I was looking at something in a tackle shop that looked exactly the same as yours over the weekend, but it wasn't! It had about half the thickness of the stock aluminum bar you use, and the welds were only spot welds, not the long continuous welds you do.

Good product, I'm proud to say I use them, because I beat on every single thing I use or wear.

Glad you all had a great time, fantastic day of fishing!

Wow what a cow!!!! Congratz on the catches!!!

Nice catch, and great pics!

Great Report. Thanks for adding the pic's. I'm over here.

49.7? Looks like it could have been a 50. That's a pig for sure, look at the belly. Nice fish.

Quote Originally Posted by fishinmission78 View Post
    49.7? Looks like it could have been a 50. That's a pig for sure, look at the belly. Nice fish.
    Probably was 50+ but it was weighed in 7 hrs after it was caught, it was just shy of 52 on the digital hand scales when it was caught.

Mine weighed 29.9 when it was caught, we should have left and had them weighed right away..
    I Live and Breath Fishing!!! It dont get any better..

Century Fishing
    AMSA 736
    Eastern Shore Anglers