Thread: Nov 2009 Harbor Tackle Report, W. Ocean City, Md

Default Nov 2009 Harbor Tackle Report, W. Ocean City, Md

Harbor Tackle Fishing Report November 10, 2009

Announcing the 4th Annual Assateague Striper Tournament, held on Assateague, with cash prizes, and scheduled for November 21-22, 2009 sponsored by Harbor Tackle. If anyone is interested call Harbor Tackle for more info.

Harbor Tackle will be open Thanksgiving Day until 1:30 PM.

Striper fishing is picking up. I weighted in a couple of nice big stripers taken from the beach on Sunday. Monday morning Ed Moore came in with a 43 ¼ striper from the bay behind Assateague using a lure for bait. Tog fishing is great. Off shore lots of big blues on top and under them are some stripers.

Terry and I were in Hatteras last week. Terry and his team mates fished the Hatteras Anglers Club Tournament. His team finished 11th out of 120 teams. We had a great week. Maybe things are back to normal at my shop. Thanks to Mike for filling in for me while we were gone.

Because of the wind and bad weather we have had good fresh bunker was hard to get last week, my source of bunker should now be more consistent.

Harbor Tackle has fresh bunker, live green crabs, live eels, live chowder clams, and black saltys.
    Beverly Fleming
    Harbor Tackle & Home of the Annual Red Drum Tournament

Thanks for the report, Beverly. I think I need to plan a trip.