Thread: Hobie quest fisherman!

Exclamation Hobie quest fisherman!

I am selling my hobie quest 2008 fishing kayak. The kayak is mint! I am selling it with the following a hobie seat, hobie paddle (brand new in package), hobie gear bucket, custom milk fishing crate, and a basic life jacket.. It also has a scotty mount which you could attach any type of rod hold you want.

Would be willing to let it go for $700. Located in Middletown NJ

also I have very nice upgrades such as:

Hobie trax cart
    Surf to Summit GTS Elite Seat
    Scotty Bait Caster / Spinning Rod Holder with scotty 259 extender
    Hobie gear bucket
    Deluxe KFS Anchor Trolley Kit
    Anchor Kit- 3lb anchor
    zig zag cleat
    Carlisle Magic Paddle

if you want these included let me know and i will come up with a price for them with the kayak!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 110.jpg   107.jpg  

109.jpg   108.jpg  

It looks almost brand new, freshfish. I'm not in the market for one, but from what they retail at, that's not a bad price. Good luck with it.

Welcome freshfish. How many years have you been into fishing?

Quote Originally Posted by ledhead36 View Post
    It looks almost brand new, freshfish. I'm not in the market for one, but from what they retail at, that's not a bad price. Good luck with it.
    Thanks... It really is almost brand new! It has almost no scratches on the bottom and i always cleaned it after every use and was always stored indoors and almost all my accessories are brand new and some of them are still in the package or have stickers on them!!! Great kayak all around and i am really going to miss it..

Quote Originally Posted by hookedonbass View Post
    Welcome freshfish. How many years have you been into fishing?
    I have been fishing since i was 4 yeas old! Still remember the day i caught my first fish which was a trout!! Just recently started kayak fishing and absolutley love it.. I hope i can find someone who can use this kayak and fish the heck out of it!

kayak sold!!!

still have Surf to Summit GTS Elite Seat, carisle magic carbon paddle, and a kayak cart