Thread: Ronnie James Dio Hospitalized

Hybrid View

Default Ronnie James Dio Hospitalized

Possibly the worst news ever, Dio has cancelled his upcoming UK tour.

DIO — the band fronted by legendary heavy metal vocalist Ronnie James Dio (HEAVEN & HELL, BLACK SABBATH, RAINBOW) — has cancelled its previously announced European tour after Ronnie was taken ill. "Ronnie has been hospitalized and we are waiting for further news," the singer's wife/manager Wendy Dio told BLABBERMOUTH.NET.

Cmon Ronnie whatever it is pull through it.

dude im sorry but that is oldschool. i hope he gets better but i hate that old music, 6fu and suicidesilence roks over that

Quote Originally Posted by wish4fish View Post
    dude im sorry but that is oldschool. i hope he gets better but i hate that old music, 6fu and suicidesilence roks over that
    How old are you about 17? Dio is a rock n roll icon. Do some research and you will see he has a history of great music. Thoughts and prayers for his recovery.

w4, you young pups don't know what good music is because you don't have anything to compare it to. Check this out -

Hope everything works out for ya, Ronnie.

Wish4fish, I wish you had been born in a different era. Sorry to sound old, but you kids missed out on the best of the best. Music in the 70's and 80's was at the crossroads of new experiments and fusion of punk, hardcore, thrash, rap, and metal. The koolest sounds came out of that era. If I could wish anything for ya, bro, it would be to go back in a time machine so you could see some of the shows that went down back then.

Youth is wasted on the young.

Prayers for a speedy recovery for Dio. Like our newest member said, the guy is a legend.

Dio is an icon. That said, I never liked his stuff. To each his own.

Back in high school I was the only burnout that didn't like most of Ozzy's music. I think he jumped the shark after leaving Black Sabbath. BLASPHEME.

You want some kick a ss old school metal?

Skip to 2:20 it kind of drags before that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Sb46VD5CmA

Unless I am a spaz, I can't get this to embed.

Fixed it for ya, Frankie. I think what happened is you missed copying the complete code.

You seem to be missing an underline "_" space before the letters you copied. All that stuff after the "&" sign is part of the code you need to copy in its entirety.

For example:
    _Sb46VD5CmA is correct

instead of:
    Sb46VD5CmA

It's either that, or you accidentally added an EXTRA space there. The embed code is very literal, and that's why it needs to be an exact match to the youtube identifier.

here's the link on how to embed youtube videos:
    http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/showthread.php?t=7

You'll soon be able to C&P the youtube link and the video will already show up as embedded. Thanks to Jake, we now have the code and Pebbles will hopefully be weaving it into the site next week or sooner.

BTW, Venom was an excellent choice, brings back a lot of memories for me.
    Last edited by DarkSkies; 11-22-2009 at 12:54 PM. Reason: Add embed link