Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: West Wind Wally thread... a SHOWDOWN! NE vs NW fishin....[PARENTAL ADVISORY]

Default Re: NJ Fishing Reports for April 2013....www.StripersAndAnglers.com

This is for the guys still carrying googan buckets....remember that we were all googans at one time,.......even the guys who look like they come from an Abercrombie and Fitch catalog....I have been getting it done, lately, with less than $200 in gear....catching fish just fine...

Default Re: West Wind Wally thread... a SHOWDOWN! NE vs NW fishin....[PARENTAL ADVISORY]

Quote Originally Posted by cowherder View Post
    West wind wally! West wind wally! dark its been a long time could you please make another video?
    Coming soon...will be making some this summer....

^^^^ What happened to the videos DS? You have been promising them for over 9 months now and not a one. I don't want to call you a BS artist, but I can - if you don't post up one of those soon.

Are you trying to tell me I suck and ain't reliable?
    I know that already..........already jumped back into the googan thread asking to be in the race with Monty.
    http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/...-Googan-Moment
    The last time I tried to shoot video I forgot how to record, how pitiful is that?

You're right, I promised a West Wind Wally video a long time ago...other things have gotten in the way....family issues...work...fighting for fishermen and jetty access.....but I did commit to a Wally video......
    **I commit to shoot one by Memorial day, bababooey...or I will send you a plug as a penalty.
    Be advised that you will be mentioned in that video....the OGB Finchaser as well........Does that sound fair? Now stop yer whining.
    I saw that you got involved in the jetty thread, that half-assed response......but at least ya made the call......a sincere thanks to you and all who are calling.....we got a reprieve until April 10.....so please keep those calls and e-mails going.

May have a new record there for those smiley icon things in one post chubster.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Are you trying to tell me I suck and ain't reliable?
    I know that already..........already jumped back into the googan thread asking to be in the race with Monty.
    http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/...-Googan-Moment
    The last time I tried to shoot video I forgot how to record, how pitiful is that?

You're right, I promised a West Wind Wally video a long time ago...other things have gotten in the way....family issues...work...fighting for fishermen and jetty access.....but I did commit to a Wally video......
    **I commit to shoot one by Memorial day, bababooey...or I will send you a plug as a penalty.
    Be advised that you will be mentioned in that video....the OGB Finchaser as well........Does that sound fair? Now stop yer whining.
    I saw that you got involved in the jetty thread, that half-assed response......but at least ya made the call......a sincere thanks to you and all who are calling.....we got a reprieve until April 10.....so please keep those calls and e-mails going.
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

Again with the chubster? Man... one tough crowd here.
    I think Speedy is the king of smiley-filled posts......good thing we don't have low limit on them....
    Keep up the ball busting, down 4lbs, 16 more to go.....

Hey if you're giving plugs away I'll take one! j/k but would like to see some more www when you get a chance. funny stuff especially the one where he is in the northeaster and yelling at everyone.

**I commit to shoot one by Memorial day, .

Umm couldnt help noticing that memorial day has come and gone. ds whats up? We want more wally.

^ Yep, again you folks have my apologies. Too much on the plate right now. I'll try to get one out as soon as I get a chance. Thanks for the kind words, glad ya's enjoyed the previous ones.
    Feel free to click on the previous ones if you're bored....some are better than others....but they are raw and real.....That West Wind Wally is one angry and disrespectful character, isn't he?

Remember the next one may be a little darker and saltier, so be forewarned when ya click on it. These videos are not for the kiddies....they're for adults.....and some of ya's will be mentioned prominently in the next one...if I can think of it at the moment.....as all these are done off the top of my head and are not rehearsed (any more)....

Best wishes to all and your families for a Happy and Safe 4th.

This came up when I was searching for fishing during a north easter of all things. Some crazy videos here thanks for sharing. Just thought I would ask if you feel like posting some more I would appreciate it. Things are slow this summer and could use the laughs. Thanks Dark and also for the site and stuff.

^^Youtube West Wind Ralph debut....noreaster rant 9-17-11

This video was shot at one of the most productive stretches of NJ Beach, which sadly is now gone......
    This is one of my favorites. I know "wally/ralph" was asking where all the fishermen were during that video and it was probably a rhetorical question. But seriously dude, "nobody" would be out there in that weather and expect to catch a fish! Good stuff.

Thanks for the kind words, peeple.....
    If I do ever make another Wally video...it will be much darker....insulting...graphic.......and shocking.....lots more ranting and raving....
    I don't know if ya's would like how it turned out.....I don't script these anymore..it's a stream of consciousness ranting from inside my tortured head.....

Be careful what ya's ask for....the delivery might not be to your liking.....
    Most importantly...I just haven't had the time......

If I do make another one....you folks will be the first to know.....
    Don't say I didn't warn ya!

Someone sent me a message asking me when I was going to make more of these.
    I just haven't had the time or motivation, but when I do I will include some of the most vocal characters here in the various rants.
    in the meantime... Enjoy and have a great weekend folks.

"Many men go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after." -Henry David Thoreau.

Hey DS I know you are busy when you get a chance could you pleeeeeease do a video about people crossing your lines on the beach. I fished a popular beach this morning, and different guys cross my line twice! Fishing so close to each other and the funny thing is there were no fish!

This is for the guys still carrying googan buckets....remember that we were all googans at one time,.......even the guys who look like they come from an Abercrombie and Fitch catalog....I have been getting it done, lately, with less than $200 in gear....cat4ching fish just fine...

I was bored today and looking at some of the old threads.
    Rich are you in hibernation? what will it take to get DS up on the soapbox and ranting again? if it's not too much to ask, a classic battle with finchaser would be appreciated also. Your posts are too far and few between lately. I was wondering if you were considering retiring to Florida along with Al Ristori and crazy Alberto?
    it's been a long time dude. Would love to see another Wally video.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789