Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: West Wind Wally thread... a SHOWDOWN! NE vs NW fishin....[PARENTAL ADVISORY]

West Wind Wally
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

OMG, funny ****.

Way to Go WW Walley, you made my day.

Sharkhart, You video's are always enjoyable and incredible to watch!

Quote Originally Posted by SharkHart View Post
    I have to sit down with "Wally" and give him some video effect tips

shark awsome videos.

thanks guys, this is the video before the video, Guess im doing trailers now, got a few more shots id like to get, I ll let things get back to Wally now

Default Weat wind wally Sun report 12-6-09

He appeared for a short time today, I'll have the report up by 11pm tonight. Gannets and herring.

Default West Wind Wally Tue report 12-8-09

West wind Wally made an appearance today. It was a slow pick. He did have something to say about Amboy Angler.

*(I'll try to have the video up by 10pm)

Can't wait to see what West Wind Wally has to say. Seems to be the most excitement I get in my life lately.

Default West Wind Wally 12-8-09

Fishing: It was a very slow pick for bass, some isolated areas had decent fishing, LBI fishermen did well, and a lot of dead water in between.

There were about 7 miles of bunker, as Finchaser said.

There were fish EXPLODING on them about 1/2 mile out. It looked like warplanes were dropping bombs from the air into the water, the explosions were so big.

So the boat guys did well, after all someone had to be in on this great BASS action, right?????

Only thing, it wasn't bass, it was TUNA!

Big bluefin tuna, in December, in 45 degree water, 1/2 mile off the beach, blasting bunker! And these bunker were the biggest bunker of the fall, 12-16". You could put a saddle on the bunker and ride em.

Here's Wally's report:

Also a little shout out to AmboyAngler, a member here and a good friend. He's obsessive about electronics. He knows the latest and greatest about the coolest products in the tech world.

And he knows more about computers than someone twice his age.

He's the one who pushed me to buy a camera & getting involved with Vimeo, which IMO is light years ahead of youtube in terms of the user friendly features.

Thanks again AA.

loved the last line, it a killer.

Funny videos ds, keep em coming!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Fishing: It was a very slow pick for bass, some isolated areas had decent fishing, LBI fishermen did well, and a lot of dead water in between.

There were about 7 miles of bunker, as Finchaser said.

There were fish EXPLODING on them about 1/2 mile out. It looked like warplanes were dropping bombs from the air into the water, the explosions were so big.

So the boat guys did well, after all someone had to be in on this great BASS action, right?????

Only thing, it wasn't bass, it was TUNA!

Big bluefin tuna, in December, in 45 degree water, 1/2 mile off the beach, blasting bunker! And these bunker were the biggest bunker of the fall, 12-16". You could put a saddle on the bunker and ride em.

Here's Wally's report:

Also a little shout out to AmboyAngler, a member here and a good friend. He's obsessive about electronics. He knows the latest and greatest about the coolest products in the tech world.

And he knows more about computers than someone twice his age.

He's the one who pushed me to buy a camera & getting involved with Vimeo, which IMO is light years ahead of youtube in terms of the user friendly features.

Thanks again AA.
    "I'm a good lookin lizard so I have to have my best shots---" Haha great stuff!

DS, your a sick dude!

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieTuna View Post
    Classic comedy with an aggressive twist, that's what I would call it. I just got your pm about the www series, dark, and I heartily approve. The stripers have left us and I'm bored. I think you might even be able to put out a line of t-shirts soon, who knows. Keep us laughing, this world could always use a little humor, and thanks for all you do.
    I think t-shirts are a great idea. If you guys ever make a list of people who would buy one, count me in! Keep em coming DS, I can't fish and I'm bored too!

Default 12-11-09 west wind wally fri report

West wind wally tried to chase after the OGB Finchaser today, sort of a shadow exercise, but that wily Finchaser eluded him, so Wally was a little crabby. He gave his report anyway.

Dump in the stocking, classic.

Great stuff keep up the good work.

Default 12-13-09 West Wind Wally sunday fishing report

Not much to report today but Wally was out there anyway with his commentary.

*I lent the other HD camera out and shot this with a spare. I noticed a real difference in the quality, not one of my best efforts, but it's something for you people to look at when ya ain't fishin.

Default 12-14-09 West Wind Wally Monday report

West Wind Wally heard the fat lady today...

Other than a "hot" clam bite at IBSP, there was a lot of dead water out there today...

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast