Thread: Strange but true thread: outrageous behaviors/ statements made by surf fishermen

Hybrid View

If a freaKfag like that ever tried that with me, I would start casting some wild casts, never know what you might accidentally hook.

How you going to release that?

Quote Originally Posted by fishinmission78 View Post
    If a freaKfag like that ever tried that with me, I would start casting some wild casts, never know what you might accidentally hook.
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

^^ I would just cut the line and let that one go!

Catch and release with minimal handling.

Quote Originally Posted by bababooey View Post

Catch and release with minimal handling.
    Boy I'm sure glad I don't fish in Jersey anymore. I wouldn't be happy with any "handling" at all.

Default Lighting up the beach for everyone!

I was walking off the beach the other night. The moon was getting smaller, and the ambient light wasn't that bad if you let your eyes focus in the dark. My eyesight is getting worse as I get older, so I know what it's like to lean on the use of lighting sometimes.

Even so, you always try to be discreet when others are around, or use the red led if you can.

This guy comes on the beach with a 1 million candlepower flashlight. He was waving it around, and we thought he might be having some kind of trouble.

I walked up to him, said "Hey Bud, are you OK? We saw that light from far away, and I was wondering if you needed help?"

He said:
    "Nope, the light is just fine, otherwise how could I see in the dark to get to the beach?"

Brilliant, meanwhile he was blinding everyone whose path he came in contact with.

Here's to you, Bud.

^^^
    Fishing early this past Sunday AM I was amazed at the amount of stupidity shown in the handling of flash lights and whatever they were using to light up an area or to actually look into the surf. Inconsideration running rampant.
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)