Thread: Christmas gifts for the Misses

Hybrid View

Default Christmas gifts for the Misses

My wife has been making jewelry lately. She has a few thing up for sale at her Etsy.com store
    She is going to be listing more in the next few days and weeks.

If you see something you like but want a different color or style, she can accommodate most requests within reason.

There is mostly beading work and some sea glass jewelry for sale. Check out her store and save it to see what else is listed in the future.

Thanks guys.

Very Nice! I will search and maybe pick something up for my niece.

Thanks Pebbles!

Earrings for $5 and $6.50? Pretty decent prices. Also I saw something on the bottom about chinchillas, Do you guys have a chinchilla farm?

It occasionally seems like a farm but no. We currently have four Chinchillas. One male and three females. One is the mate of a chin that we had that passed away and the other two are their daughters.

Good friends of ours run a Chinchilla rescue. These were chins that were taken from bad homes or pet stores that don't know how to care for them. Chins have more specialized needs than other small animals and most people don't take the time to research what they buy before they buy them.

Default Venus in Faux furs

I'm gonna add tags to this here and do some pic promo to bump up their Google rankings.

I don't know anything about jewelry, but can tell ya Frankie is a good and honest guy. I can't see why his wife wouldn't be as honest as he is. Her e-bay ratings are good, and the products look fairly priced.

Take a look at some of the nice stuff they have.

I'm sure Frankie would be glad to answer any questions ya might have, either via PM, e-mail, or in this thread.

Good luck, Frankie, if there's any other way I can help you 2 let me know.

She has a few more items for sale including Sea Glass Christmas ornaments.

Etsy Ornament Page

Genuine Sea Glass and Seashell filled Christmas Holiday Ornament One of Kind

Description

This sea glass filled ornament was inspired by the beautiful antique ornaments that hung on my Nana’a Christmas tree. Both unique and exquisite, it is the epitome of the magical essence of the holidays. I hope that my handcrafted sea glass ornaments will do the same for your family too. Guaranteed to be a cherished gift or hang it on your own tree.
    features:
    Round glass ornament
    genuine hand gathered sea glass
    tiny white sea shells
    white satin ribbon

Green wire hook is for display purposes only.
    Please contact me about custom sea glass ornaments.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1181.jpg  

The Noelle - Genuine Sea Glass and Seashell Christmas Holiday Glass Ornament with Peacock Feather and ribbon

Description

The Noelle

These were inspired by the beautiful antique ornaments that hung on my Nana’a Christmas tree. Both unique and exquisitely crafted they seemed to encompass the magical essence of the holidays. I hope that my handcrafted sea glass ornaments do the same for your family. Guaranteed to be a cherished gift or hang it on your own tree.

This heart shape glass ornament is filled with genuine hand gathered sea glass and tiny white sea shells. A tiffany blue ribbon and real peacock eye feather add the elegant finishing touches. Green wire hook is for display purposes only.

It is named The Noelle, after one of my chinchillas (more little furry kid). As explained in my profile, all profits from this etsy store will be put towards the care and veterinary expenses of my rescue chinchillas.

Please contact me about custom sea glass ornaments.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1177.jpg  

The Becky

These were inspired by the beautiful antique ornaments that hung on my Nana’a Christmas tree. Both unique and exquisitely crafted they seemed to encompass the magical essence of the holidays. I hope that my handcrafted sea glass ornaments do the same for your family. Guaranteed to be a cherished gift or hang it on your own tree.

This heart shape glass ornament has an iridescent sheen and is filled with genuine hand gathered sea glass and tiny white sea shells. A blue ribbon and real peacock eye feather add the elegant finishing touches. Green wire hook is for display purposes only.

It is named The Becky, after one of my chinchillas (more little furry kid). As explained in my profile, all profits from this etsy store will be put towards the care and veterinary expenses of my rescue chinchillas.

Please contact me about custom sea glass ornaments, jewelry and other unique gifts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1171.jpg  

I keep trying to order the necklace that says "RED SOX RULE" but every time I go to check out I get an automated message that says "User Blocked"???

She is a Red Sox fan but if she made one of those she may be hung by it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankiesurf View Post
    She is a Red Sox fan but if she made one of those she may be hung by it.
    She has good taste

That's why she married me, duh.

Quote Originally Posted by Doublerunner View Post
    She has good taste
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankiesurf View Post
    That's why she married me, duh.
    OR...
    She married ya while you were still in the thrash band mode and had the rockstar vibe goin on. (maybe)
    OR...
    You were so persistent and determined to make her your bride that ya wore her down and she finally said yes.

I didn't get the chance to meet her yet, so I'll have to get back to ya after I do. In any event, I would say you were just a little lucky to find a woman to put up with ya for the long haul.