Dunkin donuts!

How could that be an inspiration for a thread on surf fishin, Dark, you might ask?

I'm a student of human behavior. I like to watch people and learn from them, or what they do or don't do. After doing it for awhile, you become accustomed to meeting different categories of people, and it's kinda fun to see if your predictions will turn out right. It's like a chess game.

Here's the theory I challenged myself with today:

I was comin home from fishin, and passed a Dunkin donuts and a Wawa within 500 feet of each other. The Dunkin donuts had a line of cars waiting at the drive in, extending out onto the highway.

Meanwhile, both the Dunkin donuts and Wawa were kind of empty inside. What did that tell me?

I thought about it for a moment.

Could it be that people prefer Dunkin donuts coffee to Wawa's?
Maybe.
But these people were in a hurry to get to work. If so, why wouldn't the people get out of their cars, run into DD, get their coffee in 2 mins, and run out again and get on the road?

I counted 8 cars in the drivein line as I passed by. Assuming a minimum turnaround time of at least 1 1/2 minutes, no matter how fast the workers were (maybe more), you would be waiting at least 12 minutes in that line.

Yet you could have ran into and out of DD, and got back in your car in less than 3 minutes?

What is the hypothesis here?

That a lot of people are lazy aZZes who want everything handed to them.

They want convenience. They want to be served. They don't want to work too hard for a small task, just like a big fat cow bass won't work too hard for a meal.

Of course, this is just a hypothesis and only my opinion. Opinions are like aZZholes, everyone has one right?

I thought it might be fun to challenge some people, and see how far they would go to catch a big bass, or the bass of their dreams, from the surf.

Let's hear some of your answers and opinions.
I'm curious how hungry some people really are.
Maybe I'll be surprised, maybe not.

I tell ya one thing, it could be an interesting thread for the cold months.