Thread: Question for a hunter

Default Question for a hunter

My nephew has a bow and arrow which I think he takes out to practice hunting. He wants to get this bow which is $1000. Way too expensive for my other nephew.

Does anyone have a good suggestion which would be good for him to go hunting with. Something of good quality, that will last a long time, but not break the bank?

thanks

PM sent
    I only fish on days that end in Y
    Richie

Tropics, Do you have a picture?

Hope its clear enough.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Martin2.jpg  
    I only fish on days that end in Y
    Richie

Try thinking (used bow),their are a lot of them in archery shops. Some people trade bows every couple of years.

I don't know anything about Bows. I want to sent this think to my nephew to give him some suggestions.

Thanks tropics, I will forward this and your note.

Default Bow's

Has your nephew tried going to local archery shops??There's pleanty of deals out there now.He might also want to down grade his expectations on a bow.Just because he wants a $1000 bow doesn't mean he'll get one now.There's plenty of quality bows in the under $500 range which will serve him well till he can shell out his own $$$ for the bow of his dreams.

1 question how old is your nephew??Maybe he needs someone to go with him to look for a bow??

FC
    PASS IT ON!!TAKE A KID FISHING!!!!

The problem here is that I am against themgoing out at all. I don't understand how anyone can kill those graceful beautiful deer or the cute little bunny rabbits.

My nephews grew up with hunting. In Minnesota guys either hunt, fish or do both. I have an Uncle who is deaf and he has been Bow and Arrow hunting for many, many years.

In my mind I am reasoning that a bow that costs $1000 is somehow more dangerous than a bow for $300. (I know it is a ridiculous thought.) Yet I worry about them all the time.

Thanks for the suggestions.