Thread: House for sale Ocean county area

Default House for sale Ocean county area

I drove by this house a while ago. That yellow color almost blinded me. I figgered if anyone has the balz to paint a house like that the least I can do is help them out by mentioning it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xMGP4908.JPG 
Views:	2 
Size:	116.6 KB 
ID:	8692

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xMGP4909.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	125.8 KB 
ID:	8693

I love mustard! I also love how they inconspicuosly placed the electric meter right in the front of the house. Gives it that old world/third world charm.

Wait a second.... Are you giving your real estate agent a free advertisement?

Don't know that agent at all, Frankie, never met them, the house is what caught my eye. The house was so ugly that I had to take a pic of it. Judging by that area, they'll probably be asking at least 500k for it, and it's only a bungalow. "Multi family" probably means there's a bedroom in the attic there. I have no problem giving someone a little publicity if it catches my attention and is unusual.

Besides, it's right next to the bada bing shore house! How could I not take a pic of the bada bing sign! (post 120)
    http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/...ge=12&post=120

Seems like I never want to go home once I'm out there, so I find excuses to stop and take pics if the fishin sucks. I'm a good scout, for houses, beach buggies, various birds (swans ) and such, when there ain't much fish around, or on the way home from fishin.

In fact, there are 2 nicknames been given to me lately, "the scout" or "Birdman of Alcatraz". Well at least they ain't the 4 letter words I'm used to hearin, so it's possible the future could be bright.

Look for our new video forums, "birds have feelings too" and how to close down a beach for half a season for a few non-existent birds.
    (posts#13 & 17, I filmed a video documenting they kept the beach areas closed for WEEKS after the plovers were long gone)
    http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/...?t=3374&page=2

Yeah, right.