Thread: Hello

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaminofishin View Post
    I spent most of my late 20's, 30's, and early 40's involved in sports and other activities. I wouldn't change a thing, but it's now time to get serious about fishing. I hope to get the chance to fish with some people on this site and learn a few things.

Tight Lines and Happy Holidays

Joe Daniels
    The time spent with family is never wasted. If it keeps us away from fishing, remember that fishing can always wait. Welcome aboard, Joe.

Welcome aboard Joe, Dark has a great group of fishermen here. Look forward to your posts.

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I look forward to becoming a better fisherman from the experience I get here, and passing the information on others who want to learn.

Pebbles, I have spent my career in Chester County Pa, and we have a hard time getting five police cars together at once to do anything. Sometimes it's not just what you do, it's where you do it. Couldn't venture a guess at what might have happened that resulted in the chase that you witnessed. Sometimes things get a bit exciting and no one wants to miss out on the action.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaminofishin View Post
    Thanks for the welcome everyone. I look forward to becoming a better fisherman from the experience I get here, and passing the information on others who want to learn.

Pebbles, I have spent my career in Chester County Pa, and we have a hard time getting five police cars together at once to do anything. Sometimes it's not just what you do, it's where you do it. Couldn't venture a guess at what might have happened that resulted in the chase that you witnessed. Sometimes things get a bit exciting and no one wants to miss out on the action.
    At least you're not out eating donuts!

At least you're not out eating donuts!

Had my share of those over the years.

welcome u will like it here bunch of nice people here u will fit right in