Thread: Rocksand Reds in Newark?

Default Rocksand Reds in Newark?

Been gone for a while, out of site but not out of mind. Spotted a very nice cooler rod rack at a light in Newark last Thurs. 1-14, waiting at OBP and 896. Looked like the one RnR built. Hope the holidays were good to you and the beach is the other way.
    Fossil on the side

Hey Fossil, good to hear from ya!

Not too much longer and we'll all be fishin again.

Dude, I can't freakin wait man. I just bought some Pt.Jude lures online today. probably won't be able to use them til fall but, what the hell they are some hot, hot, hot lures.

dont limit your self if u want to fish your new lures before fall do so u mite get a nice suprize u never know thats what i have done before and it has paid off I WANT SPRING

Those lures are all sandeel imitations. Spring should have a thicker kind of bait around. BUNKA. Chompin at the bit here. I told my wife if she wants to see me from March til Nov. she better buy a set of waders and get with the program. That woman sleeps way too much. All that beauty sleep and you would think she'd look like jessica simpson or somethin.LOLOLOLOL

There is always small bait around, whether it is sandeels, spearing, bay anchovies or peanuts. Always have a tin with you. You never know.

Quote Originally Posted by i bd fossil View Post
    Been gone for a while, out of site but not out of mind. Spotted a very nice cooler rod rack at a light in Newark last Thurs. 1-14, waiting at OBP and 896. Looked like the one RnR built. Hope the holidays were good to you and the beach is the other way.
    Fossil on the side
    Hey fossil, it probably was one of mine I have a few customers up there. Where have you been hiding at? There are still a few fish out there I was on the beach weds had one pulldown but missed it still had a good day on the sand.
    I Live and Breath Fishing!!! It dont get any better..

Century Fishing
    AMSA 736
    Eastern Shore Anglers