GunnySniper. Also known as Ed. Ed has a 73 pounder to his credit. Also had a much bigger one on but lost it. He grew up in a fisherman's house. His Dad was a commercial fisherman. And Ed was fishing since he could walk. I believe he was 13 when he caught and landed two 50 pounders the same day. Ed is also very much in favor of conservation of the stock. Perhaps his growing up around commercial fishermen tainted his dislike for the commercial fishing business. He also builds his own plugs and rods. I have seen him turn a plug in a matter of a couple of minutes. And he can turn any style and does them all free hand....no duplicator. First time I met Ed he throws me about 5 or 6 of his custom plugs to keep and explains to me where and how to use them. He is also into skishing. His passion for fishing is incredible. Plus he's always willing to give up his spot to teach you and help you catch. The man is a walking encyclopedia of fishing knowledge. I swear he can smell where the fish are from the parking lot before we even get to the water

And if you like your coffee strong you'll appreciate his coffee brewed on those long nights when you need a pick me up with a little roughage at the bottom of the cup but it will keep you from