Thread: Legends of the Salt... Living Legends thread

Hybrid View

Nice tribute. I didn't realize all he did. I remember when the Spring fish started getting better with the bunker coming in. Thanks for all finchaser

Hey thats a primo nomination lads. I hope to get the chance to fish with him someday. And thanks for all the politicking you guys did finchaser. Rip, I'm assuming you're in the forefront. In that pic you look like you just got done robbing a bank, what gives?

I was not ready for the pic that's the the only thing I can say. I looked over and there's Dark standing there and snap.

You guys are crazy! Dark sounds like a picture stalker, sneaking up on you. Nice story about finchaser, I really enjoyed that and learned a few things.

Dark is like the guy on candid camera. He has so many cameras and video eqipment hanging from his neck you would think he is a chinese tourist. lmfao.

I wonder if he drives like he's from China too?
    Finchaser, thanks for all you have done, I didn't know your complete history. It would be an honor to fish with you one day, or just be on your cell phone chain (hint hint) Just kidding, I definitely appreciate the bunker being around in the spring. Some of us would never catch big bass if it weren't for that.

Thanks for all the kind words but I still say fishing with me is over rated

Remember

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

Do your part to save a precious resource (the bass )

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again