This is just a heads up to the Jersey guys who read this forum, or know any people who have boats who act like this. I have been going to SI for awhile now, and hear them bash us, mostly boaters, for being inconsiderate when sharing space with the surf guys.

I just sit there and listen, and it's hard to defend us guys from Jersey when I am standing on the sand with all the surfcasters, and the boats from Jersey come and park 50 feet away from us.

I know it's not all Jersey boaters, but the level of disrespect is amazing.

Last night my brother took his boat over there, big blues from 8-13lbs for 4 hrs under the bunker. everyone had a good time. But he told me a guy on the shore was yelling at a boater who had gotten too close to his line, and the boater was screaming back at the top of his lungs. I'm guessing it won't be long now before people decide to use sinkers to make their point that the boaters are getting too close and ruining rigs.

How about a little consideration from everyone, people? Is it stupid to think we can all share in the fish? Does Al Sharpton need to come and lead another of his stupid protests for people to see how silly this is?

Anyway, I wasn't there last night, but big blues were. Don't know about bass, but catch 'em up, and apologies to all the NY guys who have been cool with me, sorry some guys from Jersey don't remember their manners.