Thread: Sorority Girls Arrested For Beating Pledges

Default Sorority Girls Arrested For Beating Pledges

Why is there something inside me as I read this that asked, are there any hot pics? Is that so wrong?

Sorority Girls Arrested For Beating Pledges

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/201...ers_hazin.html

I never understood the Greek life. Paying for the privilege of living with a bunch of people in one house, having to do activities and dances because someone else tells you to, all while trying to get a college degree, never sounded appealing to me in the least.

But I know a bunch of girls who joined Sororities and loved them. They even claimed that hazing was a thing of the past in their chapters, and getting in was as simple as being nice and having the same values as the sisters.

The girls of Sigma Gamma Rho at Rutgers University also have no tolerance for hazing -- at least that's what they told their pledges before they whipped out paddles, "each a foot long and 6 inches wide", and began to beat the girls until many of them bled.

Six members of the Sorority were arrested this week on charges of aggravated hazing, a felony that could mean 18 months in prison.

While the idea of causing bodily harm to someone in the name of "friendship" is disgusting enough, the main reason I'm so disturbed by this article is because the girls who were getting paddled kept coming back. The beatings didn't just happen once (which should be enough for anyone to realize something is terribly wrong), they happened repeatedly, at places the pledges went to of their own free will.

If it was guys beating girls they should get their asses locked up. With the girls on girls, I say they knew what they were getting into and they accepted it. Fair game, and I'm sorry if someone thinks I'm a pig, I agree that image is hot.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HazedOGN.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	9615

Name:	35553001_e34e8211ed.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	43.9 KB 
ID:	9616

Name:	Sorority-Row-FB-poster.jpg