Thread: bucktails and sinkers

Default bucktails and sinkers

anyone interested in sinkers i have them from 1 oz to 20 oz and bucktails from 1/4 oz up to 3 oz. you can email me at *****
    Last edited by DarkSkies; 02-15-2010 at 03:49 AM. Reason: I contacted Top Notch. He was out of the country, now is back.

Are they tied bucktails or just poured lead heads and what style do you have if not tied.Toss up some pics if you get a chance of the BT.
    Last edited by DarkSkies; 02-15-2010 at 03:51 AM. Reason: Surfstix, he's now back in the US and assured me he will try ot post pics soon.

hi sorry for the delay I have been out of the country for the last month. I have both tied and untied bucktails and I am able to paint them in any color that you desire along with hair color. Here are just a few samples. If you have any other questions you can shoot me an email at I also have other styles available and will be posting more pictures this week. The price range is from $1.00 for teasers tied with hair and 1/4 oz bucktails and shad darts for $1.25. Bucktails from 1 oz are $1.50 up to $2.50 for 3 oz.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1103091424.jpg  
    Last edited by DarkSkies; 06-20-2010 at 01:13 PM. Reason: Waiting for more pics

They look sweet.