Thread: A few more teasers

Default A few more teasers

A few more: sea robin,everyday chart/white,herring,another sandeel and my punk fly.Two tail hooks destined for something.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100_0211.jpg   100_0212.jpg  

Nice! They look pretty big, do you use them when the herring or bunker are around. In other words are they a spring or a fall type of teaser?

Quote Originally Posted by cowherder View Post
    Nice! They look pretty big, do you use them when the herring or bunker are around. In other words are they a spring or a fall type of teaser?
    Thanks,the 2 on the right are tail hooks for my larger hopkins and kastmasters they are pretty big 6/0 VMC strictly fall material.The others I actually tied for my wife she's got this killer talent for whacking fluke off the beach w/ those especially the sea robin on top thats her favorite the fluke seem to kill it and the sandeels also. I generally don't use many hooks under 4/0 except for albie teasers.The other thing is when they are dry they look large but when they get wet the compact down so when you tie that needs to be taken into consideration for the profile you want.The punk fly I was just goofing off sometimes you need to stray a little from the norm the albies will like it.

Default The wet look

Same ties just wet you will be able to see the difference in profiles.Bucktail really compacts down the top searobin is all bucktail the other is another type of material
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100_0273.jpg  

In my mind I see a hungry bass or bluefish mouth right behind them!

I'll send you some Rich let me know I can't use them.I just need an address.