Thread: we never want to be without

Default we never want to be without

As serious fishermen, we never want to be without the tackle we need. To make sure this does not happen I would think that we bring way to much with us. I am looking to cut down. This year I want to bring more of the "must have." I do a lot of fishing at night and in the early morning hours. I want to keep my black plugs since I have had much success with them. What other colors do you guys recommend I be take along? I was thinging that white and yellow would also be good.

yellow, white, green, chartreuse, red heads white bodies, and for night black and blurple.

One of the few things I remember from science is the light spectrum & I still remember the order by which it was taught to me.
    ROYGBIV= red,orange,yellow,green,blue,indigo and violet when these colors mix you get white
    I was on a site awhile back I don't remember which one but I took some notes that were interesting to me.
    @ 10 ft. Red is gone Orange is almost gone and Yellow is fading
    @ 35 ft. Orange is gone and Yellow is quickly disappearing
    @ 75 ft. Yellow starts to appear a greenish blue & the only visible colors are Blue,Indigo and violet
    @150 ft. blue & indigo are hard to see and violet is disappearing
    @ a couple hundred ft. ultraviolet light is the only thing that is seen and is not detected by the human eye.
    So quite honestly I don't really know if this helps answer the ? or helps anybody out. Although white is good at any depth up to a couple hundred ft. The only thing I do know from experience is blue,black and a deep purple w/some silver flash or any combo of that is good on a dark night.I like red tight to the beach w/ stained water and chartreuse or another shade of green when the water is a clean green,if it is bright light out during the day I like flourescent colors mainly pearl white,pink and a parrot type color.