I guess you have to go after these guys at all levels. I wonder what they found?

http://www.wboc.com/global/story.asp?s=12006256
Warrants Served at 3 Seafood Companies in Dorchester Co.

Posted: Feb 18, 2010 01:32 PM EST

CAMBRIDGE, Md.- Maryland Natural Resources Police on Thursday executed search warrants at three different seafood companies in Dorchester County.
NRP spokesman Sgt. Art Windemuth said the warrants were served as part of a two-year ongoing undercover investigation into the possible illegal harvesting and possession of the state's natural resources, including rockfish and oysters.
According to Windemuth, the warrants were executed at Kool Ice & Seafood Company in Cambridge, Russell Hall Seafood in Church Creek and Capers Wharf Seafood in Madison.
"While we are making no allegations at this time, I can say the search warrants are being executed to investigate more in-depth the possible harvesting and possession of Maryland's natural resources," he said.
Windemuth declined to provide additional details as he said a judge ordered the warrants to be sealed for at least 30 days to protect the undercover officers and to help advance the investigation.
He noted that what happened Thursday was part of a "continuing effort NRP are placing on protecting Maryland's natural resources and to ensure they are available to enjoy by future generations."
When asked for comment, Kool Ice & Seaford Co. officials denied any illegal activity. Both Russell Hall Seafood and Capers Wharf Seafood could not be reached for comment.