Thread: snowblower

Default snowblower

I figured it is getting to be a little to much shoveling all that damn wet, heavy snow. Thought I would look into getting a snowblower. So far the Toro seems to be the best. Any recommendations?

Ariens is the best.I had 2 Torro's and there not even in the same league. My Ariens can blow snow across a city street. heavy wet snow at least 15' Torro's clog up unless you get there commercial machine. also Get at least 7hp if you live in the shore area as snow is usually of the wet variety. IMO a machine can never be too big especially this year

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

Fin is right. The torros do not compare. As the old addage goes. You get what you pay for.

Thanks for the tips guys. I'm going to make my purchase this weekend before another storm hits next week.

My son has an Ariens 27", it only takes him 30min. to clear my 300' drive and in front of the garage. One heck of a machine.

Barry

One friend has an ariens 27" he said it cost about $900. Looks like a heavy duty commerical.

My uncle has a toro power clear. He loves it. Paid $640 for it new.

I never heard any complaints about either one so I guess budget just might be your game. Let us know what you got.