Thread: new guys we need your help

Default new guys we need your help

a warm welcome to all the new guys we need u to get the word out abought stripers and anglers u tell a friend and they tell a friend and so on and so on lets try to make this a good year for sna tite lines and good fishin to all

I have been recruiting but it's kinda tough. Guys that I know just aren't as retarded as me.

Have you guys Considered putting a fan page on Face Book. It may get the word out. I know I have 260 fb "friends" probably half are people that are fisherman.

I got a few guys to join by telling them about it. I see some more chatter and new names on here lately, keep up the good work Dark and Co.

well i dont know how dark feels abought fb i will have to talk to him and see

Quote Originally Posted by bababooey View Post
    I got a few guys to join by telling them about it. I see some more chatter and new names on here lately, keep up the good work Dark and Co.
    I noticed that too. I try to turn as many people I can on to stripersandanglers. You're one of the most together sites out there when it comes to the legislative stuff. Great pics and reports too. Keep up the good work lads.

thats what ds is hoping for more chatter from new people so the more people the better