Thread: Immigrants or non-citizens and the NJ saltwater license

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieTuna View Post
    The more we have groups that are exempt from laws like this, the more we are likely to have non-compliance. I think a great way to fight this is for citizen fishermen to demand the same treatment that is given to immigrants.

I pledge allegiance to the American flag...with equality and justice for ALL!

Quote Originally Posted by voyager35 View Post

I pledge allegiance to the American flag...with equality and justice for ALL!
    yeah did u see the video where they have the mexican flag and the guy goes up and rips it down, that was sick!

wat makes them so special that they have no laws for them and we can get tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by wish4fish View Post
    wat makes them so special that they have no laws for them and we can get tickets?
    If I'm on the beach and they check me and not the immigrants, I will cut their line when the CO's leave. If they ask me why I will say sorry no speaka da english, your lina was tangledo con mine. who's with me?

Quote Originally Posted by fishinmission78 View Post
    If they ask me why I will say sorry no speaka da english, your lina was tangledo con mine. who's with me?
    I'm in!
    No speaka da English!

Seems to me if you want people to respect the law you should enforce it equally.

x2

Quote Originally Posted by bababooey View Post
    I'm in!
    No speaka da English!
    haha!

Don't know if this was mentioned but I heard the fish cops will not write them up because too many have fake ids.

Has bothered me since Obama was elected. I am hoping the new Trump administration will approach it differently. If you are breaking the laws of our country or fish and game you should be cited and ticketed. Immigration status should not matter. When we have unequal enforcement folks begin to lose confidence in the system.