Thread: Excuses for report chasing

Default Excuses for report chasing

Have heard a couple of doozies lately by guys whining why they can't get out and fish. Let's hear some of them.

The number one excuse I have heard is well I have a wife and family so I cant take as much time as you guys. Could you please point me to the fish?

"I'm coming down to the beach and I only have an hour to fish. Can somebody tell me where to go?
    That's another lame 1, why don't you walk a few places and try to learn on your own. no one ever said fishing was easy

I hope people don't take this the wrong way, but I resent those kind of people. When someone says oh I have family and work and I can't get down there to fish please show me the fish. we all have those obligations. Why are YOUR responsibilities more important than mine or those of the other guy?

Only have an hour to fish? hey that's cool it's all good. But then don't whine when you don't catch.

going to take kids and their friends fishing where do I take them,

Have a boat and can't afford to burn allot of fuel can someone point me in the right direction

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

Quote Originally Posted by cowherder View Post
    I hope people don't take this the wrong way, but I resent those kind of people. When someone says oh I have family and work and I can't get down there to fish please show me the fish. we all have those obligations. Why are YOUR responsibilities more important than mine or those of the other guy?

^^^^ finchaser hah classic? people actually use getting their kids fish as an excuse 4 begging for information?

Quote Originally Posted by porgy75 View Post
    ^^^^ finchaser hah classic? people actually use getting their kids fish as an excuse 4 begging for information?
    Yes on the VHF radio all the time

How things come around for a 2nd time is amazing. CH you nailed it. The most common reason given now on the net for chasing reports is "I am too busy with family to fish a lot so where did you catch that fish?" waah waah waambulance

How about this one - we are all fishermen so we should all help each other. It's a special brotherhood, let's all share openly with 10000 others.