Thread: Immigrants or non-citizens and the NJ saltwater license

Hybrid View

Well, a lot of them for sure have fake licenses from other states and fake addresses. It's like when they go to the hsopital and get care, then they don't pay there either. Once that person leaves the hospital, they don't exist!!! They get licenses in South Carolina and plates for their cars. If they get ticketed, they just take a trip back to Sc and get another license under another name. IT's effed up. It would truly kill me to see one of them get away with poaching. Especially if i saw it happend and a ranger not really do anything about it. There was one time last year, an immegrant got caught with a few short bass. The ranger confiscated his tackle, the fish, and his van. All the guy did was make it back to the local tackle shop and bought new gear and went back out. what the eff is that?
    "Don't be shy, give it a try"

its sad but it happens all the time we play by the rules and we still get the shaft so it is what it is and it sucks

One day someone will wake up and realize that this problem is not going to go away. It will need to be seriously addressed. I think the only time this will happen is when something effects them personally. It kind of like a stop light. One is needed and has been petitioned for years. Every year it gets turned down UNTIL the mayor's family member gets killed there. Next thing you know within a week the light is up.