Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The official S&A Rants & Raves "eff YOU!!" thread

Thumbs up The official S&A Rants & Raves "eff YOU!!" thread

Was out at the beach yesterday, trying to fish near the end of the day. didn't feel like taking the kayak out, just wanted to fish for an hour. My mistake, there was a family of 7 still there, the kids kept running into the area I was fishing, even though the swimming area was 1/2 mile away.

eff you, you obnoxious families that can't read signs, or pretend you can't!

Thought I would find some colorful salutes to set the tone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails eff.you.jpg   861664278_c0ff5a2523.jpg  

kid-middle-finger.jpg   IMG_0091.JPG  

Eff you to the other boaters who run through my chum slick when we are all chunking and they are the bright bulbs that decided to troll that day.

What he said. plus eff you to the new guys who are fall over themselves to much to beat others to the fish that they end up in the middle of the school, and wonder why they can't catch any fish.

Always say it with a smile.

Eff you to the hordes of families who go to Sandy Hook and Ibsp and think it is ok to leave their garbage on the beach, or the kids dirty diapers in the bathrooms. Someone should dump those dirty diapers on their vehicles, eff you. (said with a smile, Katie)

Eff you to the people who when you are fishing an uncrowded beach, with no one else for miles around, have to come up and set up within 20 feet of you.

A big eff you to the guys who cast across my line during the last bass blitz. It's crowded and works best when we're all on the same page, If your cast has a "slice" to iit, maybe you should practice on Sundays in a mall parking lot.

Quote Originally Posted by bababooey View Post
    Eff you to the hordes of families who go to Sandy Hook and Ibsp and think it is ok to leave their garbage on the beach, or the kids dirty diapers in the bathrooms. Someone should dump those dirty diapers on their vehicles, eff you. (said with a smile, Katie)
    Ha ha or if those diapers were sent back at them with a catapult, wonder if anyone ever put that on a video?

Quote Originally Posted by bababooey View Post
    I am getting so sick of seeing the trash at our beaches and fishing areas. You know these people weren't taught specifically to ignore the trash cans, they are just effen lazy. Eff all you disgusting pigs!

To all the guys who sit in their trucks playing pocket pool waiting for everyone else to catcha bass before they will even jump out and start fishing, eff you!

Default eff you video Funny!

Eff U

Quote Originally Posted by plugginpete View Post
    Eff U

the one magical word...

to all the idiots who leave braid behind on the jetties, and I have to pick up after these pigs!

eff you to the boaters who run close enough to shore to catch your line and spool it. Yeah, we all have so much money that we can go out and buy new braid every day. (and I always pick up any extra line I see on jetties, just sick and tired of these boaters running so close.) What are they thinking!

fu to the guys who come upon a blitz, and cast at your head from 20 feet behind becuz they didn't wanna get their sneakers wet.

To the site that allows members to post specific towns and locations, and even street names about a hot bite, and the puss mods who cavalierly say:

"Spot burning is not an issue, but talking about it is. All posts complaining about spot burning will be deleted"

eff you twice

May all the littering fishermen in the world visit your neighborhood, and the biggest sand fleas out there take up residence in your tackle bag so you can bring them home with you.

effumall

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    To the site that allows members to post specific towns and locations, and even street names about a hot bite, and the puss mods who cavalierly say:

"Spot burning is not an issue, but talking about it is. All posts complaining about spot burning will be deleted"

eff you twice

May all the littering fishermen in the world visit your neighborhood, and the biggest sand fleas out there take up residence in your tackle bag so you can bring them home with you.

effumall
    I think I know that site. I think one of those mods drinks tea with his pinky in the air (not that there's anything wrong with that)

Does this just have to be about fishing? What about the a-holes who are still driving around with their cell phones glued to their ears, and then when they almost hit you, give you the stink eye? You deserve to crash, or at least have that phone put where the sun don't shine.

F the left lane drivers who drive at 55.

I had to do some Christmas shopping today. Eff those people who wait until the last minute to do their shopping.

Quote Originally Posted by lostatsea View Post
    Does this just have to be about fishing? What about the a-holes who are still driving around with their cell phones glued to their ears, and then when they almost hit you, give you the stink eye? You deserve to crash, or at least have that phone put where the sun don't shine.
    Sometimes they learn their lessons the hard way. This happened to a tow truck driver in NY who was using 2 phones at once while driving.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails towtruckcellphoneaccient.jpg  

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast