Thread: Site Newbie

Default Site Newbie

Hey guys. I remembered one of my fishing buddies, Ray (Surfratium on other sites) telling me about this place. I just always forgot to check it out. Well here I am and in the spirit of full disclosure this is probably the 5th or 6th site I belong to. I'm sure I'll see a bunch of familiar names and some new ones too. I live in North Jersey (Morris Cnty) and fish from Raritan Bay down to Seaside. I'm an early and late season surfcaster and a late Spring to late Fall Boat guy. I have a 27 ft Grady White I keep in Pt Pleasant and I'm always looking for company on the beach or in the boat. Those who will recognize me will know I'm also a big plug guy.

Well that's a little about me, if you know me say hi. if don't say hi anyway.

Hey KEVNMARY.

Welcome aboard. Lucky you having your boat in Pt. Mine is in Brick in the Metedeconk. I have to go to through that stinkin canal .lol. I fish the exact way you do. Stripers in the begininng, fluke all summer, than on to the fall run for the excitement. Good luck to you and like I said welcome abooard.

Welcome to SNA!

Quote Originally Posted by rip316 View Post
    Hey KEVNMARY.

Welcome aboard. Lucky you having your boat in Pt. Mine is in Brick in the Metedeconk. I have to go to through that stinkin canal .lol. I fish the exact way you do. Stripers in the begininng, fluke all summer, than on to the fall run for the excitement. Good luck to you and like I said welcome abooard.

Rip
    I'm on the Beaver Dam creek so I'm in the boat boat as you (sorry for the bad pun). Yep that canal is the pits waaay to much time and gas to reach the inlet. I wish the BB was 1/10 the bay that the Raritan is.

A bout time you checked it out.
    I'm still hurten from the spanking ya gave me the last two times we fished last year.
    Welcome a board.
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

So, Do you ever drift the area around the mouth of the canal?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    A bout time you checked it out.
    I'm still hurten from the spanking ya gave me the last two times we fished last year.
    Welcome a board.

Oh so you're Monty over here! I have to make arrangements to come and see you one of these weekends to pick up that Cabo and those rods.

Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by rip316 View Post
    So, Do you ever drift the area around the mouth of the canal?
    yeah actually in the early Spring I've done real well in front of what used to be Pt Pleasant Hospital. But only during the dark!
    I think its a little hairy drifting in my boat through the canal.

welcome welcome welcome

Quote Originally Posted by kevnmary View Post
    . Those who will recognize me will know I'm also a big plug guy.

There was a rumor going around that if you sold only half your plug collection you could finance a fishing trip around the world with Larry Dahlberg. Any truth to that rumor, Kev?

Welcome aboard!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    There was a rumor going around that if you sold only half your plug collection you could finance a fishing trip around the world with Larry Dahlberg. Any truth to that rumor, Kev?

Welcome aboard!

Only the Southern Hemisphere not the whole world.

Yup, I'm Monty here. I always wanted the name Monty, so I am living the dream here.
    I'll be around the next few weekends in the afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by kevnmary View Post
    Oh so you're Monty over here! I have to make arrangements to come and see you one of these weekends to pick up that Cabo and those rods.
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)