Thread: StripersAndAnglers.com Helpful Hints/Helpful fishing links

Threaded View

Default Thread titles

How to: knot tying 101?

Whenever you start a thread where you are addressing the beginners out there or looking for information helpful to the beginners, please try to follow this format in your title if feasible.

As we start to develop articles and posts where our members are sharing their knowledge with other members, other good ideas can work as well:

How I did it:

How it's done:

How to: (without the 101)

________ __________ ______ 101 (used to designate a thread designed to teach others at the most basic level)

The goal is to make things easy to find here. Some of you have already adopted this format, after my persuasive PMs, thank you.

Internet searching is frustrating when you get 10 pages of info on one topic -- and 9 of those pages are useless or contain scant info. I am trying to eliminate that here, and allow our members to search our growing database with less aggravation. Whomever has other ideas for topics and outlines to help simplify our searches, feel free to contact me. Thank you. bunkerjoe

3-10-10 Post Titles:
    Also, if you can remember, please try to give your POSTS a title as well when you can think of a topic to title them as. This is helpful for search engines and when members are using the search feature to find info on a specific topic. Thanks so much to all the members for any extra effort you can make to help us with this.
    Last edited by DarkSkies; 03-10-2010 at 08:37 PM. Reason: Added request to use post titles