Thread: Deal of the week: 17' Pro-line hull for $500

Default Deal of the week: 17' Pro-line hull for $500

I'm gonna try something new here. If you have a deal of the week that you're seen on Craigslist, E-bay or Back page, post it up.

There are some great deals out there, why not let more people know about them.

Suggested guidelines:

1. Use "Deal of the week:" as the lead off to the title, followed by the item description and price.

2. Make sure to include the link where it came from.

3. For the people interested in these items, please be aware I have absolutely no knowledge of the seller in any of these cases. Therefore I cannot endorse any transaction, negotiation, or represent any seller as being safe to deal with. The old common sense rules of transactions apply here... "Buyer beware"

4. I will do nothing to maintain these particular threads. Realize if you respond to someone long after the ad is posted, the item might have been sold already.

5.That being said, feel free to post up anything you think is a good deal out there.

This one was sent in by G, thanks!
    from Craigslist

1982 17 Proline....$500

Date: 2010-03-12, 5:28PM

This is a 1982 17 Proline on a trailer with no engine. The deck support stringers are bad in the boat, if your handy, its an easy fix. If your not a handy guy, this is not for you. I will not answer e mails about this boat, call me if your serious at 856-261-9100, I have the title in hand.