Thread: Good deal: Hobie 2007 Mirage classic pedal-drive kayak $1250

Default Good deal: Hobie 2007 Mirage classic pedal-drive kayak $1250

In Red Bank, sent in by G, thanks.

Hobie Mirage Classic pedal-drive kayak - $1250 (Red Bank)

Date: 2010-03-16, 5:46PM EDT
    Reply to: sale-utvvj-1647246287@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Hobie Mirage Classic pedal-drive kayak -- $1,250

Must sell--I'm moving and losing most of my indoor storage space for my kayaks. This is a blue Hobie Mirage Classic, bought new in 2007 for my wife. It's barely been used--maybe 10 times--because she lost interest after the first summer. Complete with Hobie paddle and paddle leash, adjustable seat, Mirage drive unit (of course), and even a brand new Hobie water bottle. It has a front storage hatch and large rear hatch and bungees. It's the ultimate adult water toy! Great fun and practical too. Plus, it's extremely fast on the water. These boats make great fishing platforms too, as your hands are free as your legs provide the propulsion. Check out the photos to see what great condition it's in! A great deal at $1,250.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1647246287

I believe the dimensions are 13 1/2' long and 28" wide. It's in between the wider, shorter models like the Outback and Sport, and the longer, narrower models like the Revolution and Adventure

$1250 for a mirage drive is a great deal!