Thread: Davis Locksmith of Oakhurst, NJ

Default Davis Locksmith of Oakhurst, NJ

I'm putting this up for Glenn Davis, of Oakhurst, NJ, a member here, and also a member of the Asbury Park Fishing Club.

This is the business info about him:

CONTACT PHONE NUMBERS

OFFICE: (732) 222-1066

AFTER HOURS: (732) 660-0075

MOBILE UNIT: (732) 757-5615

Davis Locksmith Mobile Unit provides fast, reliable, professional 24 hour Emergency Lock, Key and Door Services at very competitive prices!
    Our office is located at 59 Monmouth Road in Oakhurst, NJ. This location is not a locksmith shop because we are BUSYon the road,in our mobile unit servicing our customers, all day long. For your convenience, we do take appointments for those of you who may like to meet and discuss any locksmith work, at our office location.

Davis Locksmith Mobile Unit is owner owned and operated by Mr. Glenn Davis. Mr. Davis has been a professional locksmith for over 30 years! He is a third-generation locksmith. His father owned Davis Locksmith Shop,which was located on Highway 35 in Keyport, NJ for over 50 years!

We stand behind our work, so our work is 100% guaranteed. We want our valuable customers to be 100% satisfied with our workmanship.
    Our company services and carries most major lock brands and door hardware. We also sell, install, and service most major brand safes and the popular push button locks.

As I said, Glenn is a member here, and you may have heard about his Davis plugs.

He makes 2 sizes of metal lipped swimmers:

"A link to some of Glenn Davis's Plugs. Basically he makes 2 different sizes, selling for $20 or $25. He has a wide range of colors available, and will also make you a custom color if you want to get a few from him. How's that for service? "
    http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/showthread.php?t=78

A video of him and his family at the Asbury show: (post #34)
    http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/...?t=6115&page=4

Default Why choose Davis for your locksmith needs?

I hadn't talked to them for awhile until I saw them again at Asbury. It turns out the economy has been bad for the whole family.

He's still making the plugs, and still running the business his father started.

I put this thread up here to ask if anyone in the Monmouth or Ocean area needs any locksmith services, to possibly consider Glenn Davis for your needs.

Like anyone else in this economy, he could use more business, and has been a trusted and reliable locksmith for over 30 years.

Thanks for reading, people.

http://www.davis-locksmith.com/

Davis, I won a plug of yours on this site. Had some success with it. Looking forward to trying it out again this season.