Thread: anyone looking to go.

Default anyone looking to go.

I will be taking my boat out within the next two weeks. I will post when and will give anyone an opportunity to come along if I have room. I am not trying to make money but, that person will be asked to chip in for bait and fuel. Hopefully will meet some cool people and have a really good time.

Thumbs up

Thats a nice offer doesn't look like any one took you up on it. I probably won't be able to get out til after I get back from the Philippines, I'll P.M. you then if its okay.

Thanks Richie
    I only fish on days that end in Y
    Richie

I wont be ready until june 1st. your are welcome to tag along as long as I have room. I do not like to be around loud obnoxious drunks. We fish and have a good time maybe have a few beers. Most of the time my wife and a couple of my kids come. Like I said as long as theres room.

Rip, I can vouch for Tropics, (Richie) I think you would both have a good time if ya went fishin together. He's pretty mellow, respectful, and has a great deal of knowledge about fishing different types of structure and bottom contours.

He's also a veteran, and has put some time into defending this great country.

He's one of those guys who has caught a lot of nice fish in his life, yet he doesn't need to brag.

I met him and his lovely wife at one of the spring flea markets. One of the nicest couples I have met this year. If he gets in touch with you to go, I would jump at the chance if I were you.

Doesn't he a big white beard. selling sinkers ?