Thread: Couple of plugs

Hybrid View

Default Couple of plugs

The first is the 5oz. Needlefish that I finally decided on silver w/ transparant green scaling(kind of hard to see)and the other is just a quick repaint of a SS bottle plug that was beat up pretty good but I don't want to get rid of it because it was a limited version with internal rattles.I did hear they may have put some back out on the market gotta go see.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100_0465.jpg   100_0466.jpg  

5 oz needle would be perfect for fishing fast current, inlets, etc.
    Nice work. I noticed that sign in the background, "Surfstix Lures", pretty cool.

Wink darkskies

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    5 oz needle would be perfect for fishing fast current, inlets, etc.
    Nice work. I noticed that sign in the background, "Surfstix Lures", pretty cool.
    hey bro thanks for taking me lastnight and thankyou for my needle and meeting you for the first time it was great

Its just a Superstrike bottle plug repainted I've had that thing for years thats why I repainted it kind of beat up from the last time I fished(huh I can't even remember)They are almost impossible to find but I'm looking.I don't sell anything just a hobby I picked up since I'm out of work.

The sign is just another dumb thing I found to do when I was bored out of my mind I think I'm losing it, hopefully this will be a quick recovery from this surgery this is without a doubt getting real old.I might have to start selling them(I get terminated May 22nd another punishment for being hurt on the job) once I'm satisfied on the final product (not yet though)Hey Rich did you throw that plug hows it swim let me know if the thing works I never fished them yet lets see some teeth marks.

Sorry to hear you lost your job surfstix, I thought there were laws against that. Good luck with the surgery. Nice looking plugs as always.

the yellow one is great . what is it i have seen them but dont know the name of the plug how much for the plug