Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mexico is angry at Arizona!

Default Mexico is angry at Arizona!

Sent in by OGB, thanks!

This is very interesting and if Arizona can do it, why can't the rest of America ?

MEXICO IS ANGRY !

Three cheers for Arizona

The shoe is on the other foot and the Mexicans from the State of Sonora, Mexico doesn't like it. Can you believe the nerve of these people? It's almost funny. The State of Sonora is angry at the influx of Mexicans into Mexico . Nine state legislators from the Mexican State of Sonora traveled to Tucson to complain about Arizona 's new employer crackdown on illegals from Mexico .

It seems that many Mexican illegals are returning to their hometowns and the officials in the Sonora state government are ticked off.

A delegation of nine state legislators from Sonora was in Tucson on Tuesday to state that Arizona 's new Employer Sanctions Law will have a devastating effect on the Mexican state.

At a news conference, the legislators said that Sonora, - Arizona's southern neighbor, - made up of mostly small towns, - cannot handle the demand for housing, jobs and schools that it will face as Mexican workers return to their hometowns from the USA without jobs or money.

The Arizona law, which took effect Jan. 1, punishes Arizona employers who knowingly hire individuals without valid legal documents to work in the United States . Penalties include suspension of, or loss of, their business license.

The Mexican legislators are angry because their own citizens are returning to their hometowns, placing a burden on THEIR state government. 'How can Arizona pass a law like this?' asked Mexican Rep Leticia Amparano-Gamez, who represents Nogales .

'There is not one person living in Sonora who does not have a friend or relative working in Arizona ,' she said, speaking in Spanish. 'Mexico is not prepared for this, for the tremendous problems it will face as more and more Mexicans working in Arizona and who were sending money to their families return to their home-towns in Sonora without jobs,' she said. 'We are one family, socially and economically,' she said of the people of Sonora and Arizona .

Wrong!

The United States is a sovereign nation, not a subsidiary of Mexico , and its taxpayers are not responsible for the welfare of Mexico 's citizens.

It's time for the Mexican government, and its citizens, to stop feeding parasitically off the United States and to start taking care of its/their own needs.

Too bad that other states within the USA don't pass a law just like that passed by Arizona .

Maybe that's the answer, since our own Congress will do nothing!

New Immigration Laws: Read to the bottom or you will miss the message...

1. There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools.
    2. All ballots will be in this nation's language..
    3.. All government business will be conducted in our language.
    4. Non-residents will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they are here.
    5. Non-citizens will NEVER be able to hold political office
    6 Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food stamps, no health care, or other government assistance programs. Any burden will be deported.
    7. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount at least equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.
    8. If foreigners come here and buy land... options will be restricted. Certain parcels including waterfront property are reserved for citizens naturally born into this country.
    9. Foreigners may have no protests; no demonstrations, no waving of a foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or his policies. These will lead to deportation.
    10. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be actively hunted and when caught, sent to jail until your deportation can be arranged. All assets will be taken from you.
    * * * * * * * * * Too strict ?

The above laws are current immigration laws of MEXICO!

There has to be some sort of solution to flow of illegals into the US. Arizona has one solution to a very big problem.

If every state adoped the language of that Mexican statute we would have no more immigration problem. Politicians don't have the backbone to do it.

Shut down the borders and guard them 24/7 we have penty of soldiers that are willing to do so if they are removed from Afghanistan and Iraq and protect the Americans on our soil.Contractors should be fined for being part of the problem and I'm sorry if your business fails because of it but you are putting enough citizens on unemployment for hiring them.Good for Arizona and if other states had any _alls they would do the same thing.They have parades and gatherings every year where the hell is the Immigration dept. check them green cards and if you don't have one see ya.

MOVING TO MEXICO

Dear Mr. President:

I'm planning to move my family and extended family into Mexico for my health, and I would like to ask you to assist me.

We're planning to simply walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico , and we'll need your help to make a few arrangements.

We plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws.

I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here. So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Calderon, that I'm on my way over?

Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:

1. Free medical care for my entire family.

2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.

3. Please print all Mexican government forms in English.

4. I want my grandkids to be taught Spanish by English-speaking (bi-lingual) teachers.

5. Tell their schools they need to include classes on American culture and history.

6. I want my grandkids to see the American flag on one of the flag poles at their school.

7. Please plan to feed my grandkids at school for both breakfast and lunch.

8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access to government services.

9. I do plan to get a car and drive in Mexico but I don't plan to purchase car insurance, and I probably won't make any special effort to learn local traffic laws.

10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from their president to leave me alone, please be sure that every patrol car has at least one English-speaking officer.

11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my house top, put U. S. flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.

12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, or have any labor or tax laws enforced on any business I may start.

13. Please have the president tell all the Mexican people to be extremely nice and never say critical things about me or my family, or about the strain we might place on their economy.

14. I want to receive free food stamps.

15. Naturally, I'll expect free rent subsidies.

16. I'll need Income tax credits so although I don't pay Mexican Taxes, I'll receive money from the government.

17. Please arrange it so that the Mexican Gov't pays $4,500 to help me buy a new car.

18. Oh yes, I almost forgot, please enroll me free into the Mexican Social Security program so that I'll get a monthly income in retirement.

I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all his people who walk over to the U.S. from Mexico . I am sure that President Calderon won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.

Thank you so much for your kind help. You're the man!!!

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

Damn if we can get all that i'm on my way too, I hear the fishing is pretty good in Mexico maybe we can do a charter business if they buy us a boat whats the chance of Mexican competition there all here.

Default Arizona has been ruined by illegals crossing the borders

Lots of people wanted to complain about how Arizona's new policies were "cruel and unusual"

Thought some folks might like to see what many of them have done to the desert there. Sent in by OGB, thanks.

Fw: Sonoran Desert, outside Tucson, AZ

Please carefully read this and forward to everyone you know all over the country.

Hey everyone out there!

We, in Arizona , know you're boycotting us -- but you really should come out here and see our Beautiful Sonoran Desert .

It's just gorgeous right now! We know you'd love it and maybe you can share what you saw with the rest of the country so they can love it too!

Click to view large
    Download this gallery (ZIP, undefined KB)
    Download full size (71 KB)

This is on an 'illegal super - highway' from Mexico to the USA ( Tucson ) used by human smugglers.

This area is located in a wash, approximately 1.5 miles long, just south of Tucson , Arizona . If a flood came, all this would be washed to the river and then onto the sea!

Click to view large
    Download full size (68 KB)

It is estimated over 5,000 discarded backpacks are in this wash. Countless water containers, food wrappers, clothing, feces, including thousands of soiled baby diapers. And as you can see in this picture, fresh footprints leading right into it.

Click to view large

As we kept walking down the wash, we thought for sure it was going to end, but around every corner was more and more trash!

Click to view large
    Download full size (66 KB)

And of course the trail leading out of the wash in our city, heads directly NORTH to Tucson , then leads to your town tomorrow.

Click to view large
    Download full size (62 KB)

They've already come through here. Isn't Arizona just beautiful, America ?

Why would you boycott us???

Our desert has basically been turned into a landfill.

Click to view large
    Download full size (48 KB)

The trash left behind by people illegally crossing our border is another Environmental Disaster to hit the USA .

If these actions had been done in one of our Northwest Forests or Seashore National Parks areas, there would be an uprising of the American people.....but this is the Arizona-Mexican border

You won't see these pictures on CNN, ABC, NBC or the Arizona Republic Repugnant newspaper. Nor will they mention the disease that comes from the uncovered human waste left in our desert.

However, with respect to CNN, ABC & NBC, they do offer us "Special Reports" on cheating celebrity spouses....

Default Show your patriotism, buy an Arizona t shirt

Bill the sign man has been expressing his Constitutional right to free speech for many years now. Now you can take a stand and get a t-shirt, check it out...

Bob,
    Thank you for the overwhelming response to my latest sign. I've received soooooooo many requests for the message to be put on a tee shirt that I have made it available and is now ready for order. Thanks again for all your comments and support.
    Bill

Click here for White Value T-Shirt - Only $14.99
    Click here for White T-Shirt - Only $20.99
    Click here for Black (& other colors) T-Shirt - Only $24.99

Default FW: Let's say I broke into your house...

Sent in by OGB, thanks.

Subject: Fw: Let's say I break into your house

Interesting...

A lady wrote the best letter in the Editorials in ages!! It explains things better than all the baloney you hear on TV.

Recently large demonstrations have taken place across the country protesting the fact that Congress is finally addressing the issue of illegal immigration. Certain people are angry that the US might protect its own borders, might make it harder to sneak into this country and, once here, to stay indefinitely. Let me see if I correctly understand the thinking behind these protests.

Let's say I break into your house. Let's say that when you discover me in your house, you insist that I leave. But I say, "I've made all the beds and washed the dishes and did the laundry and swept the floors; I've done all the things you don't like to do. I'm hard-working and honest (except for when I broke into your house).

According to the protesters, not only must you let me stay, you must add me to your family's insurance plan, educate my kids, and provide other benefits to me and to my family (my husband will do your yard work because he too is hard-working and honest, except for that breaking in part). If you try to call the police or force me out, I will call my friends who will picket your house carrying signs that proclaim my right to be there.

It's only fair, after all, because you have a nicer house than I do, and I'm just trying to better myself. I'm hard-working and honest, um, except for well, you know.

And what a deal it is for me!! I live in your house, contributing only a fraction of the cost of my keep, and there is nothing you can do about it without being accused of selfishness, prejudice and being an anti-housebreaker. Oh yeah, and I want you to learn my language so you can communicate with me

Why can't people see how ridiculous this is?! Only in America....if you agree, pass it on (in English). Share it if you see the value of it as a good smile. If not blow it off along with your future Social Security funds.

Incredible pics. You always here about how people are coming into the country. You never see the devestation they leave behind on their path to what they call freedom and what we consider stealing from America.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Lots of people wanted to complain about how Arizona's new policies were "cruel and unusual"

Thought some folks might like to see what many of them have done to the desert there. Sent in by OGB, thanks.

Fw: Sonoran Desert, outside Tucson, AZ

Please carefully read this and forward to everyone you know all over the country.

Hey everyone out there!

We, in Arizona , know you're boycotting us -- but you really should come out here and see our Beautiful Sonoran Desert .

It's just gorgeous right now! We know you'd love it and maybe you can share what you saw with the rest of the country so they can love it too!

Click to view large
    Download full size (71 KB)

This is on an 'illegal super - highway' from Mexico to the USA ( Tucson ) used by human smugglers.

This area is located in a wash, approximately 1.5 miles long, just south of Tucson , Arizona . If a flood came, all this would be washed to the river and then onto the sea!

Click to view large

It is estimated over 5,000 discarded backpacks are in this wash. Countless water containers, food wrappers, clothing, feces, including thousands of soiled baby diapers. And as you can see in this picture, fresh footprints leading right into it.

Click to view large

As we kept walking down the wash, we thought for sure it was going to end, but around every corner was more and more trash!

Click to view large
    Download full size (66 KB)

And of course the trail leading out of the wash in our city, heads directly NORTH to Tucson , then leads to your town tomorrow.

Click to view large
    Download full size (62 KB)

They've already come through here. Isn't Arizona just beautiful, America ?

Why would you boycott us???

Our desert has basically been turned into a landfill.

Click to view large
    Download full size (48 KB)

The trash left behind by people illegally crossing our border is another Environmental Disaster to hit the USA .

If these actions had been done in one of our Northwest Forests or Seashore National Parks areas, there would be an uprising of the American people.....but this is the Arizona-Mexican border

You won't see these pictures on CNN, ABC, NBC or the Arizona Republic Repugnant newspaper. Nor will they mention the disease that comes from the uncovered human waste left in our desert.

However, with respect to CNN, ABC & NBC, they do offer us "Special Reports" on cheating celebrity spouses....
    Guard the borders now no one is going to tell me this cannot be controlled just follow the crappy clothes hwy to where it begins then they have 2 choices go back where you came from or we will dig a hole right here in the new landfill and put you with your garbage.And people are pissed w/ Arizona c'mon now this could be coming to a neighborhood near you if it hasn't already.Lets get them a nice grassy place where its not so hot like the Whitehouse.

Quote Originally Posted by surfstix1963 View Post
    And people are pissed w/ Arizona c'mon now this could be coming to a neighborhood near you if it hasn't already.Lets get them a nice grassy place where its not so hot like the Whitehouse.
    How long do you think that problem would continue if Washington DC was near a border and they had to put up with that crap? I'm sick of the special treatment they get, the telephone messages in a 2nd language. In the last 100 years history of our country when has it been ok to make one ethnic group more priveleged with the others? Disgusting.

The Obama amnesty for illegals is coming soon thats why they are getting so many perks they are going to be his ticket back to the whitehouse on his next election.I think we should get rid of Congress(puppets on a string pull up and down and its a yes pull side to side and its no they need strings because they are all spineless bassturds).When a bill needs to be passed the American public should vote on it the hell w/those other idiots that way if we screw up at least it will be our fault.Just my .02 cents.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ATT00006.jpg   ATT00026.jpg  

ATT00046.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by surfstix1963 View Post
    The Obama amnesty for illegals is coming soon thats why they are getting so many perks they are going to be his ticket back to the whitehouse on his next election.I think we should get rid of Congress(puppets on a string pull up and down and its a yes pull side to side and its no they need strings because they are all spineless bassturds).When a bill needs to be passed the American public should vote on it the hell w/those other idiots that way if we screw up at least it will be our fault.Just my .02 cents.

What he said^^^ Obama will use one race after another and play them like a fiddle to keep his dictatorship going.November can't come soon enough to eliminate his band of puppets from congress. They don't deserve the raises he gave them.
    I've received this before, and it's a good reminder:

I want a raise, too.

GRRRRRRRRRR.....!
    I'm MAD AND YOU WILL BE TOO!

Your U.S. House & Senate have voted themselves$4,700
    and $5,300 raises.1.They voted to not give youa Social Security cost of living raise in 2010 and 2011

2.Your Medicare premiums will go up $285.60 for the 2-years and you will not get the 3% COLA: $660/yr. Your total 2-yr loss and cost is -$1,600 or -$3,200 for husband and wife

3.Over 2-yrsThe House & Senate each get$10,000 raises

4.Do you feel SCREWED?

5. WILL your cost of drugs - doctor fees - local taxes - food, etc., increase? You better believe they will!

WILL THEIRS? NO WAY .. They have a raise and better benefits. Why care about you? You never did anything about it in the past.

You're obviously too stupid or don't care. No offense; just making a point!
    6. Do you really think that Nancy, Harry, Chris, Charlie, Barnie, et al, care about you?

IN 2010 YOU WILL HAVE A CHANCE TO GET RID OF THE SITTING CONGRESS AND Up to 1/3 OF THE SENATE,
    AND 100% OF THE HOUSE.
    MAKE SURE YOU'RE STILL MAD IN NOVEMBER 2010 AND TELL THEIR REPLACEMENTS
    NOT TO SCREW UP.

It is ok to forward this to your sphere of influence if you are finally tired of the abuse.
    Maybe it's time for the........
    Amendment 28

"Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United
    States that does not apply equally to the Senators or Representatives,
    and Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators or
    Representatives that does not apply equally to the citizens of the
    United States ."

Let's get this passed around, folks - these people in Washington have brought this upon themselves!!! It's time for retribution. Let's take back America .

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

Drinking with an Arizona Girl

A Mexican, an Arab, and an Arizona girl are in the same bar.

When the Mexican finishes his beer, he throws his glass in the air,
    pulls out his pistol and shoots the glass to pieces. He says, 'In
    Mexico, our glasses are so cheap we don't need to drink with the same
    one twice.'

The Arab, obviously impressed by this, drinks non-alcohol beer ('cuz
    he's a Muslim), throws it into the air, pulls out his AK-47, and shoots
    the glass to pieces. He says, 'In the Arab World, we have so much sand
    to make glasses that we don't need to drink with the same one twice
    either.'

The Arizona girl, cool as a cucumber, picks up her beer, downs it in one
    gulp, throws the glass into the air, whips out her 45 and shoots the
    Mexican and the Arab.

Catching her glass, setting it on the bar, and calling for a refill, she
    says, 'In Arizona, we have so many illegal aliens that we don't have to
    drink with the same ones twice.'

God Bless Arizona

Quote Originally Posted by cracklepopper View Post
    The Arizona girl, cool as a cucumber, picks up her beer, downs it in one
    gulp, throws the glass into the air, whips out her 45 and shoots the
    Mexican and the Arab.

Catching her glass, setting it on the bar, and calling for a refill, she
    says, 'In Arizona, we have so many illegal aliens that we don't have to
    drink with the same ones twice.'

God Bless Arizona
    Gotta love those Arizona girls!

Default Follow up

More from OGB:

This is very interesting and if Arizona can do it, why can't the rest of America ?

MEXICO IS ANGRY !

Three cheers for Arizona Yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The shoe is on the other foot and the Mexicans from the State of Sonora, Mexico do not like it.

Can you believe the nerve of these people? It's almost funny.

The State of Sonora is angry at the influx of Mexicans into Mexico. Nine state legislators from the Mexican State of Sonora traveled to Tucson to complain about Arizona 's new employer crackdown on illegals from Mexico. It seems that many Mexican illegals are returning to their hometowns and
    the officials in the Sonora state government are ticked off.

A delegation of nine state legislators from Sonora was in Tucson on Tuesday to state that Arizona's new Employer Sanctions Law will have a devastating effect on the Mexican state.

At a news conference, the legislators said that Sonora, - Arizona's southern neighbor, - made up of mostly small towns, - cannot handle the demand for housing, jobs and schools that it will face as Mexican workers return to their hometowns from the USA without jobs or money.

The Arizona law, which took effect Jan. 1, punishes Arizona employers who knowingly hire individuals without valid legal documents to work in the United States.

Penalties include suspension of, or loss of, their business license. The Mexican legislators are angry because their own citizens are returning to their hometowns, placing a burden on THEIR state government. ! 'How can Arizona pass a law like this?' asked Mexican Rep Leticia Amparano-Gamez, who represents Nogales.

'There is not one person living in Sonora who does not have a friend or relative working in Arizona,' she said, speaking in Spanish. 'Mexico is not prepared for this, for the tremendous problems it will face as more and more Mexicans working in Arizona and who were sending money to their families return to their home-towns in Sonora without jobs,' she said. 'We
    are one family, socially and economically,' she said of the people of Sonora and Arizona.

Wrong!

The United States is a sovereign nation, not a subsidiary of Mexico, and its taxpayers are not responsible for the welfare of Mexico's citizens. It's time for the Mexican government, and its citizens, to stop feeding parasitically off the United States and to start taking care of its/their own needs.

Too bad that other states within the USA don't pass a law just like that passed by Arizona.

Maybe that's the answer, since our own Congress will do nothing!

New Immigration Laws: Read to the bottom or you will miss the message..FROM.........

2. All ballots will be in this nation's language.
    3. All government business will be conducted in our language.
    4. Non-residents will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they are here.
    5. Non-citizens will NEVER be able to hold political office.
    6. Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food stamps, no health care, or other government assistance programs.& nbsp; Any burden will be deported.
    7. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount at least equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.
    8. If foreigners come here and buy land... options will be restricted. Certain parcels including waterfront property are reserved for citizens naturally born into this country.
    9. Foreigners may have no protests; no demonstrations, no waving of a foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or his policies. These will lead to deportation.
    10. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be actively hunted &, when caught, sent to jail until your deportation can be arranged. All assets will be taken from you.
    Too strict ?
    The above laws are current immigration laws of MEXICO !

These sound fine to me. NOW, how can we get these laws to be America 's Immigration Laws?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    2. All ballots will be in this nation's language.
    3. All government business will be conducted in our language.
    If you can't speak English we don't want you in this country.
    Go the F home, period!

Amen to That!!!GTF HOME!!!This country is so bad its going to become survival of the fittest it's time to fight fire w/fire on the illegals and if the Govt. won't do it we will have to or we will just become over run and extinct.Arizona at least has some brains it's a desert out there who will know.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ATT00001.jpg  

I like the picture, Surfstix.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast