Thread: SEaside Sam's

Default SEaside Sam's

New Sub Shop and Tackle store in Seaside Park NJ, huge subs and friendly people. Check us out at seasidesams.com or on facebook

Welcome Drake!
    Do you guys just have subs or will you be making breakfast sandwiches in the morning as well?

I'll be stopping by. Subs are a must for me when fishing. Keep the energy going. Thanks.

Now theres a full service tackle shop.Better than going to some crappy deli, in NY a good deli is getting harder to find and some of the tackle shops are getting a little unfriendly, use to be you can go shoot the crap I have totally stopped using one the new attitude is get what you want pay and get out.I pay dbl. the money not to hear that crap and forget help its like going to home depot.

Wink surfstix

Quote Originally Posted by surfstix1963 View Post
    Now theres a full service tackle shop.Better than going to some crappy deli, in NY a good deli is getting harder to find and some of the tackle shops are getting a little unfriendly, use to be you can go shoot the crap I have totally stopped using one the new attitude is get what you want pay and get out.I pay dbl. the money not to hear that crap and forget help its like going to home depot.
    so you dont like homedepot i worked there 10 years they treat there help like sh-t too had to get out of there