Thread: A couple in the works.

Default A couple in the works.

I finally snuck down to the mancave very slowly I might add. I had to get something to do before I go crazy so I did some quick airbrushing on a couple slapped on a quick coat of etex hopefully all goes well.Stripes didn't go so well still a little shaky in the arms hopefully that goes away.The other is just a repaint.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100_0488.jpg   100_0489.jpg  

100_0490.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by surfstix1963 View Post
    Stripes didn't go so well still a little shaky in the arms hopefully that goes away.The other is just a repaint.
    I don't think they look that bad Surfstix. Nice effort.

bottom ones ok not to happy w/ the top one but Thanks anyway.Might be a do over I'll see.

Cool scale pattern.

Wink your plugs

I finally snuck down to the mancave very slowly I might add. I had to get something to do before I go crazy so I did some quick airbrushing on a couple slapped on a quick coat of etex hopefully all goes well.Stripes didn't go so well still a little shaky in the arms hopefully that goes away.The other is just a repaint.
    surfstix the plugs look great the bottle neck came out great that is sweet colors

Wink surfstix

the popper one looks great a will buy it from ya that is what makes a plug things that you think are not good might be good a the surf

I'm with the others, they look great.
    I like the popper a lot.
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

Glad to see you are back at it Surfstix.

Thanks all I'm slowly getting back into it when I can get down those stairs I'm much happier than sitting around getting fatter by the minute which doesn't exactly help a bad back but I did find out my camper may be fixed by next week and as long as I can drive and tow it I see no sense in sitting home when I can be camping w/ the ocean right behind me and the bay on the other side and my wife said she can do all the setup so lets get the hell out of the house.(thats another story.)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 000_0077.jpg  

Sorry Speedy my wife stole the popper when she saw it I'll have to see what I can do the next time I order the kits to get a couple more.Or make a different plug that color if I can remember the color I mixed maybe I can get the lines right this time.

Default A-40

Just finished this one shooting for an eel color scheme.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100_0493.jpg  

Wink plug steeler

Sorry Speedy my wife stole the popper when she saw it I'll have to see what I can do the next time I order the kits to get a couple more.Or make a different plug that color if I can remember the color I mixed maybe I can get the lines right this time.
    surfstix dont you know that wives can not be in the manscave lol

Wink surfstix

hey bro how did the doc s go hope every thing going good for you i lit a candle for you to day so you can get your line wet soon i will send you pics of the boy openning the gift from you . thanks again we all should make a pat. that we all will meet some time in the summer like have a cook out or something like that so we all can meet i think that would be great

Sounds good to me Speedy I got the go ahead to start therapy on my back and the ins. co. extended therapy for my neck so now I need to work like hell to get rid of my gut that I got sitting around and I hope like hell at least I can try to get out for the fall run but he did tell me if I screw my back up again they are going to have to fuse it w/rods,plates and screws on four levels so we will see.

I'm in. Cardoc has been workin on some private charter boats. Maybe we can all pick a day and go fishing on a boat. The bbq sounds good to me.

Wink

Sounds good to me Speedy I got the go ahead to start therapy on my back and the ins. co. extended therapy for my neck so now I need to work like hell to get rid of my gut that I got sitting around and I hope like hell at least I can try to get out for the fall run but he did tell me if I screw my back up again they are going to have to fuse it w/rods,plates and screws on four levels so we will see.
    ok we just have to put some heads together and come up with some thing we could have a stripers and anglers BBQ for all on the site at a park thats 1 .. looking for number 2 anybody..