Met this guy today, name's Fred. He grew up fishing in Brooklyn, now he lives here.

We have paid advertising here, but I do try to promote some small businesses and start-ups for free. Normally I don't promote stuff without the guy being a contributing member. The reasons for that is that I don't think it's fair to give advertising away for free without the beneficiary being a part of our community here.. I don't think that's too much to ask.

I can't stand free-riders or selfish people, either on the internet or real-life. I've met so many manipulative and selfish people in my dysfunctional family circle that I'm turned off by those types and really try to avoid them when possible.

Fred and I were shooting the breeze about fishing. Talked about some good things in the fishing world and the early days fishing. It was only after I made suggestions about some of the things he was doing and threw some fishing stuff at him that he gave me his card.

So I thought it would be fair to talk about him and some of the stuff he does. He might come on here and talk a little more about what he does when he gets a chance. I would appreciate that.

Nice meeting ya Fred, contact me anytime yer out fishin.