Thread: Hollow fly.

Default Hollow fly.

This is a Bob Popovics takeoff not as good as his but a different style of teaser compared to stacking the hair where the fly becomes kind of flat sided this is open in the back and gives the fly a rounder profile and it also blends the colors.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100_0498.jpg   100_0504.jpg  

Now yer making Bob Pop stuff? The range of what you're doing is really impressive, Surf, keep up the good work.

Wink surfstix

Quote Originally Posted by surfstix1963 View Post
    This is a Bob Popovics takeoff not as good as his but a different style of teaser compared to stacking the hair where the fly becomes kind of flat sided this is open in the back and gives the fly a rounder profile and it also blends the colors.
    man i have to give to ya you know your chit. like i said before if i had a shop you whould be there and making good money too. and doing something you like to do.

Thanks I get bored quick so I need to do different things.I also take someone elses creation and turn it into one of my own my p-nut bunker came from a cross between a large surf candy and a rhody chovie combo.

Wink surfstix

Quote Originally Posted by surfstix1963 View Post
    Thanks I get bored quick so I need to do different things.I also take someone elses creation and turn it into one of my own my p-nut bunker came from a cross between a large surf candy and a rhody chovie combo.
    hey bro some wild names still nun the less you do great work bro p.s. i have the pics just have put them on the computer

This is a hollow tie
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

Very nice work.Thanks for the correction.
    Cranky Old Bassturd.