Speedy,

you know the deal,if it works,it works.
I remember asking a quetion about Tica reels[caimen] on another fishing site,I heard 20 say it was a decent reel.1 said it was junk and full of plastic.
i bought one from my buddys bait shop for 45 bucks less than I found them other places.
it was 3rd season before I decided to service it.

I opened it up and it was as clean as a wolfs tooth in there,no grunge or anything,,,oh yeah,there is 1 plastic part in there and on EVERY casting reel that has that part that I own,they are plastic.

It was the same with Ming-Yang reels,i heard so much ******** from those guys with the big heads that they are juk and to stay away from them.
I'll tell ya what.I slammed big choppers and bass with mine and they are great.
I will adimt that the CZH series are a weaker unit,they do work but will crap out and lose the AR if worked too hard.
because of the crappy AR setup the newer version CL series as the old dog/ratchet and a large bearing on the crank.they really are a good deal and they simply work.
now there is an even newer version out now with dual knobs,one on each side of the spool,so,now you can alter the spools center if you want/need.
I am so glad I decide to find out for myself with hands on.

The old Shimano Corsair,the silver ones were junk,not for salt,then came the gold ones,they were nothing special except they work great cast far and I own 3 CS-301-A's with the oldest one at 14 years old,never blown up,never broke at all,the next 2 are 12 years old and as smooth as the day I bought them.actually the oldest one is my second one I ever bought,my firts is a shakespeare President-2-1981 engraved,though just for freshwater back then.
so,,,the beat goes on,,,,

R-P