Thread: My mascot and company.

Default My mascot and company.

My 5 oz. needlefish so big it was the best place to store it and some teasers a couple long surf candies,p-nut bunker and some craft fur minnows also predator after prey on one hook
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100_0512.jpg   100_0509.jpg  

Very nice work, guy, is the 2nd picture like one thing chasing another bait?
    How do you keep them together liek that or did you only put them like that for the picture?

you do great work

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

Oh, now yer putting driftwood in the pics to make it look like a seascape, intense. All ya need is some swans and plovers to complete the pic. I'm gathering them up and coming up with the videocam, look for me in your driveway....

Seriously, nice work.
    How ya feelin?

Quote Originally Posted by baitstealer View Post
    Very nice work, guy, is the 2nd picture like one thing chasing another bait?
    How do you keep them together liek that or did you only put them like that for the picture?
    Its all tied on one long shank hook thats all and yes exactly big fish eats little fish.You can keep the swans Rich I couldn't stand to see you heart broken.I'm doing a little better thanks for asking.Thanks Fin.

This is what it should look like getting dragged through the water wet,may need a weed guard off the back end to stop the butt from sagging w/ this material or the whole tie needs to be moved forwardits all trial and error.I think the flatties will like it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100_0513.jpg  

You do real nice work surfstix.

Thanks SS

Was looking at this and didn't realize that you had set up your name in the pic.."Surfstix Lures".....now all we need to do is set up some stickers for ya.......I really wish Killie lived closer and was doing more of that...but it seems he has dropped out of the fishing world and is hard to get a hold of.....

That's a shame, .....As one of the original founders of Effumall Club and creator of that logo and sticker......he was one of the best logo and sticker manufacturers around.....

Still, I wanted to put a positive note out there about Surfstix Lures....

He's making me some,i'm still VP

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

^ Well, tell him to get a move on....and that I said he sucks for not coming down more to fish with us.....
    The last time he spent some serious effort to fish was the fall of 2011....remind him of that......those were the days....

Hey if you are making stickers put me down for an effumall t shirt and a surfstix sticker please!

Whatever happened to the effumall club? It seemed like a pretty cool idea for awhile.

Good job thanks for sharing. About how long does it take to tie each one?

it depends on the teaser, about 5 minutes probably 10 if I do epoxy on the teaser.
    Quote Originally Posted by 7deadlyplugs View Post
    Good job thanks for sharing. About how long does it take to tie each one?
    Cranky Old Bassturd.