Thread: first trip.

Default first trip.

Finally, Made my first trip of the year on the boat. Me my son, daughter, and Mr. and Mrs. Cardoc. Fished Northern Barnegat Bay for fluke. Only had a couple of hours but managed 4 shorts. Fish were sluggish. Incoming tide and a ripping current. Had a good time as usual with the Cardocs.

Good deal Rip shake down cruise it only gets better from here if you need a specific teaser let me know I'll try and get them out I just need your addy again misplaced it.

Nothing better than getting the family out on a boat. I have great memories of going out on my uncles boat when I was young. You and the Cardocs seem to have a ball when you get together.
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

Gald you have the chance to go out. Good time, good family, good friends. What more could you ask for?

I love getting out there with the kids. Took my daughter and one of her girlfriends with my wife and little guy. Only a short ride after a ten hr. work day but it was worth it. Thanks for the positive feedback guys.

Quote Originally Posted by rip316 View Post
    I love getting out there with the kids. Took my daughter and one of her girlfriends with my wife and little guy. Only a short ride after a ten hr. work day but it was worth it. Thanks for the positive feedback guys.

good for you, Rip316. Pretty soon snapper blues will be all over, and they can catch a bunch of them on every trip.

My kids don't care for snapper blues. They like to troll stretch plugs in the ocean in Oct. for the big boys. lol. They had a blast fighting 10lbers. So did I watching them.

^^ Well then you are setting them up early for the bigger fish. Good for you and them.