Thread: small lip swimmer 2

Hybrid View

Wink small lip swimmer 2

i think i found the right plug for the lefty1 lip she s 5 1/2 inches
    and a 1 1/2 oz. i will let you know how she swimsok let me tell you it swims great it swims 8 to 12 inches
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1532.jpg   IMG_1533.jpg  

IMG_1534.jpg   IMG_1535.jpg  

Wink swimmer 2

it swims great

Thanks speedy. It's okay that it took you so long to make my plug for me. PM me and I'll send you my address. What a guy. You are the best.

Quote Originally Posted by rip316 View Post
    Thanks speedy. It's okay that it took you so long to make my plug for me. PM me and I'll send you my address. What a guy. You are the best.
    Hey if you don't mind I was first in line for that plug. I'll flip you for it.
    Awesome speedy, bet that would be good to fish in rough surf in an inlet or rip.

Wink rip your plug

Quote Originally Posted by rip316 View Post
    i will pm you just as soon as i get the sinder block to swim soon bro

Nice work

I saw some of those plugs last night when I stopped to check the ocean and met up with Speedy. The paint is getting more awesome with each batch. Now he's dressing the ends with Surfstix teasers, a great combo IMO.

We need a decline in surf water temps and some more resident fish to start lurking on the rocks so we can fish these plugs to the max!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    I saw some of those plugs last night when I stopped to check the ocean and met up with Speedy. The paint is getting more awesome with each batch. Now he's dressing the ends with Surfstix teasers, a great combo IMO.

We need a decline in surf water temps and some more resident fish to start lurking on the rocks so we can fish these plugs to the max!
    thanks bro i try