Thread: Dead stuff found while fishing (beware gross picture)

Hybrid View

monty I am still the dead things king of new jersey. You dont fish here any more dude so you gave up any chance for redemption. You can go to China to collect dead things and it wont matter. I will still rule!

Quote Originally Posted by storminsteve View Post
    monty I am still the dead things king of new jersey. You dont fish here any more dude so you gave up any chance for redemption. You can go to China to collect dead things and it wont matter. I will still rule!
    Dead things king of NJ? Seriously? Wow, that’s like below the minor leagues. Like getting a prize in a Cracker Jack box is a bigger accomplishment. No offense meant. But I think cowherder even has higher expectations than that.
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

Don't want to get in the middle of this love fest. We should give monty the ny title because his pics all come from there. steve and ch can battle for the jersey title. I havent posted in this thread much. Will suggest that if you ever frequent where the bait guys fish you will see lots of dead things. Hint hint for next year.

I remembered montys thread about sh***ing in china, had to share. how many dead things you could find along their polluted rivers.
    http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/...259-China-Trip

haha lol! Yea I am one of the top contenders as well! I posted a LOT in this thread. Pound salt you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by cowherder View Post
    haha lol! Yea I am one of the top contenders as well! I posted a LOT in this thread. Pound salt you guys!
    Wooo-wooo there, Yes a top contender....for second place.
    Keep everything in prspective.
    Maybe some day you can find something like this......maybe....

White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

G it's amazing how creative some people can be with paper mache and spray paint nowadays. Fake news, buddy.