Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast

Thread: Dead stuff found while fishing (beware gross picture)

I remembered montys thread about sh***ing in china, had to share. how many dead things you could find along their polluted rivers.
    http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/...259-China-Trip

haha lol! Yea I am one of the top contenders as well! I posted a LOT in this thread. Pound salt you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by cowherder View Post
    haha lol! Yea I am one of the top contenders as well! I posted a LOT in this thread. Pound salt you guys!
    Wooo-wooo there, Yes a top contender....for second place.
    Keep everything in prspective.
    Maybe some day you can find something like this......maybe....

White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

G it's amazing how creative some people can be with paper mache and spray paint nowadays. Fake news, buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by storminsteve View Post
    G it's amazing how creative some people can be with paper mache and spray paint nowadays. Fake news, buddy.
    was never good in art class. Its all skill, ya gotta have "find the dead stuff" skill.

Remember that pic, I think it was real. Would be too hard to fake or photoshop. What do you think it actually was, tho?

Quote Originally Posted by lostatsea View Post
    Remember that pic, I think it was real. Would be too hard to fake or photoshop. What do you think it actually was, tho?
    LOL, of course it’s real. Jeesh. It was a dead dolphin.
    In the state of decomposition it was in and that position, it looks like something crazy. But it is a decayed dolphin.

u should of said it was something else. I would have believed it! Maybe a chucabra or something supernatural!

Still think it was a nice find though. You could have said it was a burned up bat wing shark! Def a cool thing to run across.

Quote Originally Posted by basshunter View Post
    You could have said it was a burned up bat wing shark! Def a cool thing to run across.
    Thanks, a top 3 all time dead thing find for me.

Agreed, looked like some kind of decrepid sea monster.

Ladies and gents, these storms are an opportunity. Will be out this weekend walking around scouting the bays. Hoping to find the loch ness monster or something equally as cool. May the best dead thing finder win!

They reported a whale carcass in Brigantine. The recent noreasters uncovered it. Check out these pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails whale brigantine1.jpg   whale brigantine2.jpg  

Cmon guys time to get this thread going. Doing a lot of walking but no finding of dead things yet. unless you include rotten bunker and bunker heads on the bay beaches. Was hoping the storms would bring stuff up. Still no luck. getting skunked at the dead thing hunt! Lets see some post them if you have them. Will keep trying this week.

Quote Originally Posted by surferman View Post
    They reported a whale carcass in Brigantine. The recent noreasters uncovered it. Check out these pics.
    Nice

Heads up have found a couple of dead things so far. Wish there was a contest for how much litter you could find. Some of these beaches are absolutely disgusting. dirty diapers on the ground in the parking lot come on people that is nasty!! Will post some up. Wanted to give you guys a head start before I come in and win the trophy!

I saw a big black drum head the other night. Did not have my phone with me. Bayshore beach.

Quote Originally Posted by storminsteve View Post
    Heads up have found a couple of dead things so far. Wish there was a contest for how much litter you could find. Some of these beaches are absolutely disgusting. dirty diapers on the ground in the parking lot come on people that is nasty!! Will post some up. Wanted to give you guys a head start before I come in and win the trophy!
    I am fishing a new area(on the Island), everything is alive.
    So you get the head start. I will crush you later in the year.

^^ Maybe you two hershey hamburglers should get off the soapbox and think there might be others who can find dead things too. I have been burning up a lot of pavement lately. Heard of the big dead drum out back and could not find that yet. You two are not the only cocks of the walk. No need to crow and preen with overconfidence. I Will be on the dead thing leader board soon.

Hah roflmao! Good one! No hamburgling here I was trying to be a gentleman because monty has not put up dead things till the end of the season. You guys post away the more the merrier!

Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast