Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dead stuff found while fishing (beware gross picture)

Hybrid View

small weak fish ....it was a full skeleton....only about 16" long ...would of kept it but must of been stepped on a few time
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 055.jpg   056.jpg  

Nice mc the first weakfish skeleton of the year!

it's was the look on his face ...that made me take the pic ....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 006.jpg  

That fish was dying to try the newest fad diet, and it killed him. bada bing!

Quote Originally Posted by J Barbosa View Post
    dead bunker

Wow looks like you hit the mother lode. Back bay low oxygen?

Quote Originally Posted by storminsteve View Post
    Nice going blazin! What the heck to you think that thing is? Oyster cracker? How big was it.
    Thanks! I was siked to find something other than a dead blue....It was a blowfish...for sure..The teeth gave it away for me..Also i was getting some funny bite offs on my GULP which were definitely blowfish teeth marks..

Here's another part of that- hundreds of dead turtles
    http://www.myfoxny.com/story/2919792...-turtle-deaths

Not a thing on the fishing front today...But i scored on the dead things!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20150602_174546.jpg  

found a Head less box turtle today ....with all the rain ...every storm drain in the tri-state area must be clean ....the beach loaded with small plastic stuff . Must of been a million bottle caps
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20150603_125106526.jpg  

Default Dead stuff found while fishing (beware gross picture)

Apparently a dead thresher washed up in Belmar last wednesday.
    http://www.nj.com/monmouth/index.ssf...hats_rare.html

Quote Originally Posted by bababooey View Post
    I think he is also king of the dead things.
    http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/...oss-picture%29
    Happy birthday monty don't drink and drive.

Whoa Nelly. Just a minute! Monty is a great contributor and has put a lot into that thread. He started it and forged a new path in angling history! But he is not the king I am! He might be a close second while I have been sucking wind this year. I'll give him that. He's definitely the King of white water as you guys said. I'm still the King of the dead things tho!
    Monty I hope you are not mad at me for coming in here and saying that. Apologies for hijacking the thread. I had to set the record straight. I hope your birthday gave you everything you asked for and you catch lots of fish in the months ahead. Cheers and best wishes!

Sorry to burst the bubble dude but I say you two are about tied over the years. I really think monty is doing better since he started to fish long island. NJ SUCKS for dead things this year.

Whoa Nelly. Just a minute! Monty is a great contributor and has put a lot into that thread. He started it and forged a new path in angling history! But he is not the king I am! He might be a close second while I have been sucking wind this year. I'll give him that. He's definitely the King of white water as you guys said. I'm still the King of the dead things tho!
    Monty I hope you are not mad at me for coming in here and saying that. Apologies for hijacking the thread. I had to set the record straight. I hope your birthday gave you everything you asked for and you catch lots of fish in the months ahead. Cheers and best wishes!
    Quote Originally Posted by cowherder View Post
    Sorry to burst the bubble dude but I say you two are about tied over the years. I really think monty is doing better since he started to fish long island. NJ SUCKS for dead things this year.
    Thank you guys.
    With my consistent dead things finding year in and year out, and until someone tops my 2010 find below,,,,,,,, I be the Dead Things King

White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

Gee Whiz the guy finds one unidentified loch ness monster in his life and he's still milking it 5 years later.
    Still if you want to be the dead things king I want to see at least one crazy thing like that per year! I totally get where you're coming from. Much respect for all the miles you put out to find this stuff. I had a few good years too and you don't see me bringing up my mega finds from the past. It's all about today and 2015!

Honestly this year has sucked for me. If it wasn't for all those bluefish I found in may I would be in last place. If you want the undisputed title you will have to battle for it. I will say I think you and I are the 2 best dead thing finders on the east coast! No one out there can come close. For now we'll see what happens. Waiting for a few noreasters in the fall and hoping they bring one of the gillnetters or belford pirates catches up on the shore for a dead things bonanza.

Man that has got to be some powerful list of wishes for life achievements lol
    storminsteve, 3rd grade wishlist

1 become a fireman
    2 kiss my hot teacher
    3 fart in class and blame it on someone else
    4 tell a funny story in the lunchroom so milk comes out of one kids nose
    5 become a lifetime master at finding dead things
    I think you and I are the 2 best dead thing finders on the east coast! No one out there can come close.

Quote Originally Posted by cowherder View Post

?????? Wow I can't believe you said that. Its good to know when one has friends in this world?? Is it too late for me to join the effumall club?
    Yes NJ does suck for dead things. We can only hope for some big storms this fall to shake things up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12