Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Dead stuff found while fishing (beware gross picture)

Quote Originally Posted by madcaster View Post
    not sure what this is ....rabbit .....cat ......(sorry Monty) ....I've walked pass it for a few weeks now
    Lets call it a rabbit and we can all be happy

Here is what I found on my Long Island trip this AM

White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

jelly fish head ....not sure what kind it was ....but some guy told me it's a bad one ... legs where gone ....lots of them on the beach
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 022 (2).jpg  

Nice going guys! madcaster that def looks like a portuguese manowar but without the tentacles. Nice find.

That is crazy if there were a lot of them. I think they usually come in to the bays around July?

Good finds fellas!! I only managed to find this last night...There were plenty of dead horseshoe crabs but i feel thats an easy find..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20150512_224538.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Blazin420 View Post
    Good finds fellas!! I only managed to find this last night...There were plenty of dead horseshoe crabs but i feel thats an easy find..
    Nice find, horse shoe crabs are banned from the dead things thread, like you said, too easy.

If my memory is correct, usually we have a few Big Drum pics by now.

Good memory. Usually we are catching puppy drum in the back of island beach this time of year too. Not too many showed up yet. Just a few in april left over from the power plant and then nothing. As for the hose shoe crabs being banned that is a big lol. Maybe you should write a dead things rulebook dude. You seem to be one of the most knowledgable ones here. Just saying.

Nice finds gents. madcaster that def looks like a man o war body. We get them in the bbay around june some years.

I am finding so many dead things its impossible to take pictures of them all.

Blaze I have a hot lead for you! NJ Dead stuff will leave LI dead stuff in the dust.

Quote Originally Posted by J Barbosa View Post

Blaze I have a hot lead for you! NJ Dead stuff will leave LI dead stuff in the dust.
    You finding dead stuff while in your kayak out there?
    LI dead stuff kicked jersey's *** dead stuff last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    Logical NY 's homicide rate also kicks Jerseys a_s so it is only fitting

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

Let me no brotha!! We'll leave these "new yorkers" in the dust

Nice going blazing! Good find! I was out last night. Couldnt do too much on the fishing. Only 2 small blues on an sp. I did find a lot of dead stuff. I'll start out with these birds to whet the fellas' appetite.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC812.jpg   DSC813.jpg  

What are you nuts dude???????????????????
    Maybe in your mind they did. Might I remind you that in one single night I found 25 separate dead blues and bass. They were all pic worthy and it was a nasty stench on that beach for at least 2 weeks. I don't know how any of you other fellas didn't stumble across them particularly you! Here you go 23 separate dead blues and 2 stripers all in one night!
    http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/...ture%29/page16 That's ok I got some great shots lines up for this year. I will take the trophy or am willing to co share with jb and blazing.

Let me no brotha!! We'll leave these "new yorkers" in the dust
    jb please some hints. I found a bunch of stuff last night and will post soon. I am thinking we are in the same area and should share intel. I agree 100% with you blazin. We have to put these uppity grey poupon new yorkers in their place. NJ ROCKS for dead things. We are the dead thing capital of the east coast it's time to represent!

Hey !!!! Focus, your drifting again....

Here, from two weeks ago....
    See this is what monty puts up pics of dead bunker. Might as well be posting pics of dead horseshoe crabs. there are hundreds of dead bunker and dead horseshoe crabs littering certain beaches right now. One dead bunker is no big deal it's as common as pimples on a drunk guys ***! We should ban dead bunker pics and horseshoe crab pics from the thread unless they are a lot of them and then give them bonus points if they are artistically arranged.
    who agrees with me?
    Yea or Nay?

Quote Originally Posted by madcaster View Post
    I went back and ,,,WHAT.....lol
    If we had a bonus point system madcaster should get at least 20 points for this. Awesome photoshop dude!

Quote Originally Posted by storminsteve View Post
    NJ ROCKS for dead things. We are the dead thing capital of the east coast it's time to represent!
    We certainly do. They still haven't found Jimmy Hoffa yet.

Quote Originally Posted by storminsteve View Post
    If we had a bonus point system madcaster should get at least 20 points for this. Awesome photoshop dude!
    x2. I think you guys should award extra points for artfully arranged dead stuff or cool photoshops.Nice work madcaster.

Awesome thread if there was a like button I would hit it. I haven't seen too much this year on the ocean beaches so far. A few skates when I didn't have my camera. I didn't even see anyone get sea robins yet wich I assumed because the water was too cold. Keep em coming guys!

This is crazy! Other guys are on the internet bragging about the biggest stripers. You dudes are bickering back and for bragging rights to which dead things you have seen and which are not pic worthy. I do have to say it makes for some awesome reading though. Nice work.

Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast