Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Dead stuff found while fishing (beware gross picture)

You guys are all delusional. Must be sipping the hoochie juice at night. If you're not out there fishing you can't find any dead things. Get out there. Or watch me buzz right by you.Found this last night.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 97177.jpg  

Does dead stuff found from a boat or kayak count?

Quote Originally Posted by storminsteve View Post
    You guys are all delusional. Must be sipping the hoochie juice at night. If you're not out there fishing you can't find any dead things. Get out there. Or watch me buzz right by you.Found this last night.
    dead bunker shouldn't count they are way too easy to find...!

Quote Originally Posted by J Barbosa View Post
    Does dead stuff found from a boat or kayak count?
    Lol, everyone knows fish caught from a kayak or boat (really the same thing), don't count.
    Same rules for dead stuff.
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

Boat fish don't count? You have to gas up the boat, get all the gear on board, having checked the marine forecast the day before, you hopefully have a plan. Then you have to go out there, cruise all over, to find some fish. Then make sure you have enough ice for the day's catch, IF you do catch. Then bring them back, clean them up, clean the boat, and the dock area.
    How does that not count?

Quote Originally Posted by basshunter View Post
    Love this thead keep em coming.
    You should offer a prize for the person who finds the most unusual dead thing of the year.

Bad idea. If that happens guys like Steve will prob stack the deck by raiding the pet cemetary or local animal shelter. These guys are so competitive no telling where they might start looking.

Quote Originally Posted by bababooey View Post
    Boat fish don't count?
    How does that not count?
    Stop whining. The previous year winner of the Dead Things Thread makes the rules.
    So it's simple, boats' and kayak's Fish and Dead Things do not count. Just stop at a fish store and buy a dead bass, same thing but better because you won't screw up the fishing for the surfcaster.

Quote Originally Posted by J Barbosa View Post
    dead bunker shouldn't count they are way too easy to find...!

Boat fish don't count either and you don't see me ragging on you when you are fishing from one! I am the best dead thing finder out there. Either come out at night and find some stuff or stay at home in the chair while the rest of us are finding them. I am in an early lead this year. Better get cracking dudes!

Quote Originally Posted by cowherder View Post
    wow! That is some really tough talk from someone who is wussy enough to only fish one state lmao.
    unless you're like Steve and you go raid the pet cemeteries, I don't think you have much of substance to show so far. So either put up, or shut up dude!
    Haters gonna hate! just found some more stuff last night you better get out there you are falling behind.

Some more stuff last night. Dead bunker all laying in a shallow pool. You can only see one on top but there were about 10 in there, hard to tell from the pic. Also a nice size gutted striper laying on the shoreline. About 10-13 lbs when living. Yep I am awesome. You gents need to get out there before I get too far ahead and you are choking on my dust.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 180-20.jpg   192-20.jpg  

No dead things this morning. the beaches are getting dirty and disgusting from all the activity lately. and I still haven't visited my ace-in-the-hole the famous Blue Fish Beach yet.I predict I will find the motherload of dead things within the next two weeks. So I am just giving you fools a heads up so you can go out and start searching now and keep up!
    where is blazing 420 this year? He used to put up a bunch of dead things, whatever happened to that guy? also madcaster, where are you? not even one entry from you this year? come on fellows let's get cracking!

No dead things this morning. the beaches are getting dirty and disgusting from all the activity lately. and I still haven't visited my ace-in-the-hole the famous Blue Fish Beach yet.I predict I will find the motherload of dead things within the next two weeks. So I am just giving you fools a heads up so you can go out and start searching now and keep up!
    where is blazing 420 this year? He used to put up a bunch of dead things, whatever happened to that guy? also madcaster, where are you? not even one entry from you this year? come on fellows let's get cracking!
    Maybe you should pace yourself this year. Its like each year you find everything dead on the east coast for a few weeks then go deadless for months and then panic and head for pet cemeteries or start driving around your neighborhood looking for dead squirrels.
    Madcaster usually gets some weird stuff. No need to wonder about JB, he's likely floating around in some bay trolling rubber shads.

Well found this in the surf this morning. Two trips this year, I can't catch a fish, but have had no problem finding dead stuff so far.

what is that a dead hyena?or is it just a raccoon, or the new monster Montauk Monster LOL.
    I call BS on that photo and say you Photoshopped it!
    I am the king none of you guys can even come close to me! like you, I got skunked last night as well but I have a few more dead thing tricks up my sleeve. I'll post later you sorry suckers!

what is that a dead hyena?or is it just a raccoon, or the new monster Montauk Monster LOL.
    I call BS on that photo and say you Photoshopped it!
    I am the king none of you guys can even come close to me! like you, I got skunked last night as well but I have a few more dead thing tricks up my sleeve. I'll post later you sorry suckers!

Not a photo shop , found it this AM.
    Lets see, I have a dead sand eel, dead bunker and either a dead hyena or racoon (just 2 trips so far this year).
    Your going to need "up your game" soon. Its only April and your feeling the pressure already....

Another pic of the dead Hyena or Racoon for ya

Lmao. Yeah steve let's see what your found last night. and we can be the judge of who's the king or not.personally I agree that the guy is feeling the pressure. I'll bet $10 he ends up visiting the Pet Sematary very soon.

No need to visit the pet cemetery, gents.
    I see dead things. many many dead things.
    All you have to do is go fishing, walk, and look!

I see dead things. many many dead things.
    Dead things like this?
    I found it on this mornings trip. Its BIG.
    I can't catch a fish, but have lots of fun trying and finding Dead Stuff.

Link has a video
    http://rocksimpson.com/wp-content/up...ject-1.mp4?_=1

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dead_1.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	27.7 KB 
ID:	20204

And this too

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	deadaroonie.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	27.6 KB 
ID:	20205

How come no more good things with all the Northeasters we've been having. Are you guys out fishing and looking? Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by bababooey View Post
    How come no more good things with all the Northeasters we've been having. Are you guys out fishing and looking? Lmao
    The Jersey guys are dropping the ball here. I have been holding up the LI side of dead things but couldn't fish this weekend.

Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast