Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast

Thread: Dead stuff found while fishing (beware gross picture)

Quote Originally Posted by storminsteve View Post
    Hah roflmao! Good one! No hamburgling here I was trying to be a gentleman because monty has not put up dead things till the end of the season. You guys post away the more the merrier!

Did you forget yow to post a pic?
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

Does it have to be dead things on the beach or can we use pics of dead things any where we find them?

Quote Originally Posted by plugcrazy View Post
    Does it have to be dead things on the beach or can we use pics of dead things any where we find them?
    Beach. Storminsteve visited a pet cemetery a few years ago and we suspended him from this thread for two months if I remember correctly.
    On the beach, rocks, in the water (what you find fishing) is what needs to be posted. He also tried hitting a deer on the way to fishing one time I think, or he took pics of road kill. It was during one of his usual dead thing finding slumps that he experiences each year.

Here is a good example, the winner I posted last year.

OMG Monty!!!!! That is the best dead thing you ever found in your whole LIFE!!!!!! How many years are you gonna parade it like a trophy?? While I have to give you kudos for it, it was an awesome find. Its time to move on and get with the present. Are you hitting the bottle again?? Maybe you should come back to NJ and fish the poop infested waters.
    http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/...itan-Bay/page2
    The dead thing finding has been good lately, what can I say?

Guys please don't listen to Monty. He is delusional!! I was never banned from this thread that is all made up stuff from Monty-land.
    The title of this thread is dead things found while fishing. I found ALL of my stuff while fishing. In fact, the other night I saw a beautiful dead bunny rabbit at the hook, very bloody. I didn't take a pic of it because it was in the middle of the road and I thought the dead thing inspectors might disallow it. If anyone else saw it please chime in. It was about 1 mile into the park past the ranger station. Dead things rule, Monty Drools!!

Dudes you realize you are bickering over who is king of dead things at the beach. It's not even like you achieved world peace between palestine and israel. Just dead things, get a grip.

lmao

Quote Originally Posted by porgy75 View Post
    Dudes you realize you are bickering over who is king of dead things at the beach. It's not even like you achieved world peace between palestine and israel. Just dead things, get a grip.
    Hi Porgy , better chance of world peace between palestine and israel than Storminsteve winning The 2018 Fishing Dead Things Challenge.

Here is what won it for me in 2010

From 2010? Time to move on don't you think? Both of you guys, there will be new dead things with all these storms. Y'all can do better. Let's see em.

You peeps should have seen all the dead bunker and trash out on the sod banks this spring. If I had a dollar for every dead bunker or bunker pieces I found could buy a new giant TV. Don't really need the TV tho would rather be fishing. I agree the moon high tides and storms bring lots of dead things up on the beach. Good luck.

Reallly gents if you were competing for pieces of pooty tang, then it would be interesting and worth fighting for. Just dead stuff, lmao!!

Don't listen to Monty, he makes these rulles up as he goes along. I posted all my dead stuff up fair and square. Side note, went back and looked for the dead bunny I was talking about and it was gone. I'll just find another dead thing, because, wait for it, I am the King of Dead Things!

I don't care what anyone says I will win this year. Any of you other googans want to try and catch up, go right ahead it's a free country. One of the MANY dead things I have been finding. This was a striped bass larger than keeper size. It already had the gill cut. Wonder why it was laying there to rot?
    Where are Monty's dead things, from 2018? Sound of crickets!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC 19794u4.jpg  

I don't care what anyone says I will win this year. Any of you other googans want to try and catch up, go right ahead it's a free country. One of the MANY dead things I have been finding. This was a striped bass larger than keeper size. It already had the gill cut. Wonder why it was laying there to rot?
    Where are Monty's dead things, from 2018? Sound of crickets!
    Nice, first post for 2018....gotta start somewhere.
    I am fishing new areas the start of this year where nothing is dead. So you get the head start which you really, really need.
    Do not worry, the Island always comes through with the BEST DEAD STUFF.

I consider you a worthy adversary, let the dead things pic collection begin! Good luck to you as well.

This was a striped bass larger than keeper size. It already had the gill cut. Wonder why it was laying there to rot?
    Some people like to cull bass. Maybe they got a larger one, under 43". So this one went back as crab food.

I consider you a worthy adversary, let the dead things pic collection begin! Good luck to you as well.

I think I am a bit more than a worthy adversary....Im' like your Dead Things Nightmare.
    Left the "alive" area of LI and went back to where some dead stuff is on the Island this trip.
    My first Dead Thing of 2018.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2018_5_20_Dead.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	26.6 KB 
ID:	21473

Awesome. Is that the son of the long island monster?

Do any of you guys fish near sea isle city? LOTS of dead things washed up.
    http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/201...ngle_crab.html

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post

I think I am a bit more than a worthy adversary....Im' like your Dead Things Nightmare.
    Left the "alive" area of LI and went back to where some dead stuff is on the Island this trip.
    My first Dead Thing of 2018.

blah blah blah. Looks suspiciously like road kill that was removed from the blacktop and placed on the beach! Don't you have a bunch of cats? Any of them die suddenly? I call for the CSI authentication team!

Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast